Namba

Dec 22, 2019
This has potential but i feel lost, i will come back in a few years for this one... maybe

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
It was done for the sake of balance, to prevent the endless farm of stats. Because this isn't the first complaint about it, I'll change it in future updates.
You can easily farm statistics if you play for a certain amount of time. If someone wants to be able to directly "tweak" the values. Don't worry about this.

The heroine had vaginal sex more than 15 times (alcohol + save / load), the heroine is not a virgin but "Vagina: Virginal" (Screenshot Below). The variables in which sex statistics should go do not change when certain sexual acts are performed, you can only change the values of the statistics variables directly (for example, the cheat menu).
It seemed to me that it looks like bugs, so I'm writing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now questions.
Sex statistics ("Cum ml. In ...") will show up somewhere? Will there be changes in the heroine's portrait at different values?
Pregnancy is not yet realized?
Is prostitution realized at the moment?

Reactions: masqetch

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
You can easily farm statistics if you play for a certain amount of time. If someone wants to be able to directly "tweak" the values. Don't worry about this.

The heroine had vaginal sex more than 15 times (alcohol + save / load), the heroine is not a virgin but "Vagina: Virginal" (Screenshot Below). The variables in which sex statistics should go do not change when certain sexual acts are performed, you can only change the values of the statistics variables directly (for example, the cheat menu).
It seemed to me that it looks like bugs, so I'm writing.

Now questions.
Sex statistics ("Cum ml. In ...") will show up somewhere? Will there be changes in the heroine's portrait at different values?
Pregnancy is not yet realized?
Is prostitution realized at the moment?
All possible statistics will be shown on a separate page in the "Personal Case" tab. The amount of semen is already shown on the third page, but because when the day changes it is washed away, the player doesn't have time to notice it.
The portrait will also change depending on the statistics.

The pregnancy system is planned as one of the most huge parts of the game, it is not yet in the game.

Honda can sleep with the owner of the tavern for a room, near the barracks she can provide services for money, there is also a blacksmith quest. It is planned to make the system, not just events.
Can the hero interact with these two places?
Refugees in the first picture there only for the atmosphere and groping, refugees in the second picture may be in one of the upcoming quests.

Reactions: SBT01

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
This looks quite promising. But, here are some things that make playing during development hard:
  • I cannot tell whether I am at the end of all available content or not yet, one way to resolve that is a message at the end of each release that this is a s far as this release goes (I have 8 quests resolved); but it's hard to cover minor events that contain a drawn picture.
  • Some characters don't talk at all but glitch for a millisecond.
  • I almost never know where to go and just meander aimlessly in hopes of new dialogue, exclamation marks would help a bit with that
  • messages like "this area contains no content yet" would be nice where it applies (on sign posts, in-game)
  • some doors (and passageways) just open on contact, some require an action; why is that?
Btw. the drawn imagery has grown on me.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Any development news?
I don't want to rush this question. There are many good games whose development has stopped, I hope that this game does not repeat their fate.

Reactions: Banshee96

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Development is progressing, it's always sad when good games remain unfinished, and even though I don't dare call my game good, I don't plan on stopping development.
If you implement the planned mechanics, the game will be very good. The main thing is not to overestimate your capabilities and are not afraid to give up some ideas if they are too complicated at the moment.

Random and repeatable events increase replayability well.
For example, when the heroine gets drunk. If you enter a variable that takes into account how many times the sex version of this event was triggered. the value of the variable increases the likelihood of triggering the sex event. So those who are interested in the event will receive it. With a high value of the variable, multiple triggering can be made (the heroine got drunk and several people took advantage of her in turn).
It seemed to me that such an addition to the event fits into the world, but I most likely do not know the mighty aspects, and if this does not fit into the world, then please forgive me.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Cool! now you can see different options at events. Thank you so much. It remains to wait for new content.
Are you planning to mine content in large chunks?
P.S.
I have a feeling that Google translated it not quite correctly, if so, I beg your pardon.

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
Any news regarding development?
I am working on a game, because of some problems I had to delay the release of a new version, but at the same time I am guided by the rule "The longer the update is made, the bigger it will be". Hopefully, I will finish it soon.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
I am working on a game, because of some problems I had to delay the release of a new version, but at the same time I am guided by the rule "The longer the update is made, the bigger it will be". Hopefully, I will finish it soon.
Glad to know that you are continuing development.
What are you planning to add in a future update?(or is it a surprise?)

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
It's strange, I've tested the game a few times and haven't seen this bug. Even now I can't recreate it.
Try this:
In the "Aselia" folder, right-click on "Game.exe" and open properties, in the compatibility tab set the compatibility with windows 8 and "Reduced color scheme".
Hi I got the same error, I applied your fix without any result... Any idea what could be the cause? I'm running the game on W10 hosted in a VM

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes