Jan 14, 2021
how do you fullscreen, or enlarge the game cause its just kinda sitting in the middle of screen taking up like 75% of the space so its a bit annoying having this empty space around it

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
how do you fullscreen, or enlarge the game cause its just kinda sitting in the middle of screen taking up like 75% of the space so its a bit annoying having this empty space around it
All the older RPGmaker games use ALT-Enter for fullscreen.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
can some one tell me the update is taking a long time?
is the developer making a major update or taking a vacation kinda curious

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
oof. Is the game over now? WHAT HAPPENED!?
So called game developers getting into these projects not for liking to make games but to try to make a lot of money.. they fail because they have no love for the project.. they don't listen to feedback, they don't keep anyone updated.. they fail to get subscribers and bail. I'm getting where I don't even want to try new games knowing that over 90% will get dropped even if they are good. They are ruining for the true passionate developers.

Dec 11, 2019
So called game developers getting into these projects not for liking to make games but to try to make a lot of money.. they fail because they have no love for the project.. they don't listen to feedback, they don't keep anyone updated.. they fail to get subscribers and bail. I'm getting where I don't even want to try new games knowing that over 90% will get dropped even if they are good. They are ruining for the true passionate developers.

Something you fail to realize here is that: The dev never had a patreon or subscribestar for this. There was no monetization. And they did update us frequently. We just wanted to know what happened to make him disappear so suddenly.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I don't get why devs abandon their games without telling no one. Its okay if they want to get a pause or abandon the game....JUST SAY IT DAMN.

Reactions: Smash Master 158

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I don't get why devs abandon their games without telling no one. Its okay if they want to get a pause or abandon the game....JUST SAY IT DAMN.
While that is true, in this case he isn't directly obligated to give a status update since it wasn't like a commercial project but rather did it for the fun of it (I suppose lol). Sure I definitely agree that doing a status update is the way to go, but in this case it's not that bad since he wasn't on patreon/subscribestar.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
While that is true, in this case he isn't directly obligated to give a status update since it wasn't like a commercial project but rather did it for the fun of it (I suppose lol). Sure I definitely agree that doing a status update is the way to go, but in this case it's not that bad since he wasn't on patreon/subscribestar.
I know its not a commercial project. But i still think every developer has the moral obligation to update their fans. It just doesn't feel right to vanish like this.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I know its not a commercial project. But i still think every developer has the moral obligation to update their fans. It just doesn't feel right to vanish like this.
Moral obligation for something done for the fun of it's not even close to how I would put it. But it would be nice to be notified, that much I agree. Less "they are a jerk" if they don't and more "it was nice of them for telling us" if they do.

Reactions: Turboteam

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Moral obligation for something done for the fun of it's not even close to how I would put it. But it would be nice to be notified, that much I agree. Less "they are a jerk" if they don't and more "it was nice of them for telling us" if they do.
Never said he was a jerk. And im talking in general. Anyway its just my opinion.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Never said he was a jerk. And im talking in general. Anyway its just my opinion.
You didn't, and I don't think you meant it that way, but it does sound a bit like that if they are "morally obligated" to tell us they are stopping doing something they did for the fun of it. Sometimes the form is just as important as the content.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
It's possible that developers get quiet becouse something bad happened to them, i don't think thats the case, but sometimes in general this happens too, so i would never insult a developer becouse he disappears. Anyway in most of the cases they are cowards or just don't care at all.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes