Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I been playing RPG games since early days of D&D so I know what RPG is.
God I hope not. Your DM must have loved you lecturing people on the irrelevant minutiae of things like technical definitions of stuff. Anyways...

v.0.1

v.0.0925

v.0.0915
Proper number version numbering? In my F95?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
God I hope not. Your DM must have loved you lecturing people on the irrelevant minutiae of things like technical definitions of stuff. Anyways...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It had to be remade I think. Problems with development.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Take it in while you still can. There are only a rare few, far between threads, who can give two about it. xD

So I'm a bit lost - I got the map and the notes, and the pass to enter the forest, but I can't seem to, er, enter the forest proper. In the earlier versions that was possible. I re-DL'd the game from the Wordpress post, and still nada.
Do I need a weapon of sorts? Or am I missing a trigger/quest somewhere?

Reactions: Keldin

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
by any chance is there a way to remove her pubic hairs? it would be nice that have that option.

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
masqetch why don't you open a discord server for developing purposes?
I don't see any reason to create it, I would have to spend time setting it up and moderating it. Updates don't come out often, and with the discord server - I'm afraid the whole process may only slow down. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas they can always send an email.

I presume that this current update isn't the pregnancy system update, yet?
The pregnancy system is a very advanced feature, it should affect scenes, items, dialogues, quests, chapter system, character parameters, and who-knows-what-else, adding this feature would be a very global change and I think the game is not ready for it now. Maybe in the next 4-6 updates, I will add it, but I don't want to make false promises.

the map link in the forrest is still not fixed View attachment 1295071
I suspect it has something to do with getting the map before being able to get the quest that asks you for the map, or some flag being missed.
Either way, needs fix plox
Bug should be fixed now, but if something went wrong again - I added a small butterfly just to the left of the passage, it should transfer PC when interacting.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I got the fake pass, find the fishermen village, and nothing...

Should I progress with the spy quest instead ?

I also didn't found the fast travel system...

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
I got the fake pass, find the fishermen village, and nothing...

Should I progress with the spy quest instead ?

I also didn't found the fast travel system...
The main content ends at Fisherman's Town, you can also go northeast to the new village, but there is only the beginning of one quest so far.

In order to use fast travel, you need to go all the way to one of the towns, have the map with you and click on the sign near the entrance to the town.

Spy Quest opens two more quests after completion, but that quest chain is not completed yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Well this sucks im stuck, i get the map and marks and i cant enter the forest.... where is the butterfly u are talking about?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes