3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I haven't played such a good game genre for a long time the game is made very well the plot is interesting the characters themselves are beautifully made I wish the developer good luck in the game and that the game became even more interesting
I agree but 4 content upgrades in 4 years does not show much commitment the 20-30 people playing the avengers game from last year is getting more content upgrades.

I get one person and all that but on this site harem hotel over there has way more and that is one person.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Jesus this game looked like it might turn into something interesting when I first played it...like 3 years ago.

It is ludicrous to me that after more than 4 years of development at around $1000 a month in patron contributions, the total sum of work for this project is a few urination & BJ scenes and an unholy ton of irrelevant theater decision option crap that has zero impact on the driver of whatever "story" is being pushed here.

This game is basically someone seeing the final fantasy 5 opera event, and thinking "that was cool, but what if we made an entire game that is basically nothing but that? no, that wouldn't work...but what if we threw in like 5 BJ scenes and had this girl tease her virginity longer than an 80 year old nun? yeah, that's the ticket!!!".

xejan30436

Mar 6, 2021
anyone know how to get the scenes with "Br1_Ep4_miniature_so_close.png" and "Br1_Ep4_anal_01_01.png"?

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
You should be able to drink the elixer when you're either at the top or the bottom entrance of the village.
Just go on the main path to the top or the bottom and a message should pop up.
Note: Save before you do, the result is different if you start at the top or the bottom.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes