3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Is the game till MC meet the witch, was with Claude in Cryptothing and had titfuck with the elderly detective before the village Dorth (?). Because i don't know where to go for here, i took the "gift" - forgot for what it was for.

Oh the roleplay as cows was sexy

adding: oh, i get now i "profile error" from another window that pop ups when i start the game. i brought the old savegames to the new version.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
I forgot this game existed lmaoo. Any updates?
THat patreon tho, this dude earning 1k a month with 0 updates LMAO

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Honestly had some faith in this one, but nahhh - its been like this for well over a year now. Dont think it will ever see the actual daylight.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I'm playing this game on Mac and it's borderline unplayable. The Mac version won't allow you to save at all, and playing the Windows version, the game freezes every 5 minutes and you have to restart the game. The gallery is also half assed and only shows images instead of allowing you to revisit scenes.

Between this and the long development time that others have mentioned, I wouldn't recommend this game.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Still stuck in Dorth with nothing to do for the past couple of updates. Maybe some trigger is broken in my save, or maybe no new scenes have been added for a while.

Reactions: Drowsydoc
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes