RPGM Completed Tales of Kavaria [v1.2] [Kleper666]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i love RPG games .. specially completed one's...
too bad none of this tags got my intrest...
other than anal/oral which are not that powerful...

stae

Dec 28, 2017
-Leave the city and go to the orc camp(sidequest may open a scene later...).
-Once is done, teleport to Koathien and visit the academy.
So I've went to orc camp, completed their quest (collecting some orbs and killing a boss), got fucked and what do I do now? Koathien teleport is not available for me.
edit: I also have a quest from Xander to visit an old castle an defeat a locla warlord. Any idea where that castle is?

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
-Leave the city and go to the orc camp(sidequest may open a scene later...).
-Once is done, teleport to Koathien and visit the academy.
So I've went to orc camp, completed their quest (collecting some orbs and killing a boss), got fucked and what do I do now? Koathien teleport is not available for me.
edit: I also have a quest from Xander to visit an old castle an defeat a locla warlord. Any idea where that castle is?
North from the tower of Xander, you have to do that part before Khoatien.

Reactions: stae

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So are these two games using stolen assets? I don't support the idea regardless if the plot or the H are good.

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
why are people still using this outdated as fuck RPGM? Any new game not made in the more recent engines is ridiculous

Salado

Dec 21, 2017
can someone give me a 100% save i already finish the game and i don't know how to collect all scene

k05acr

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, good game so far but once in awhile I would randomly crash during combat. "Script 'Sapphire Action System IV' line 336: RGSSError Occurred. disposed bitmap" There was another one but I didn't save it, otherwise since no one mentioned it I am assuming its an issue unique to me? Running v1.2 (but also happened in 1.1)

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello, good game so far but once in awhile I would randomly crash during combat. "Script 'Sapphire Action System IV' line 336: RGSSError Occurred. disposed bitmap" There was another one but I didn't save it, otherwise since no one mentioned it I am assuming its an issue unique to me? Running v1.2 (but also happened in 1.1)
Yeah, must be yours, I never heard that error before.:unsure:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I finished it.. I missed a little travel the world with a team(with females) but.. CONGRATULATIONS for this game..

I liked how the images improved showing you the characters appearance. I saw everything without miss nothing..

QUESTIONS..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope met more members of her family(specially if there are more sisters, We only saw 1 sister) if there is a second part someday that I hope that is with Valeria as MC again.. Seems that have 1 man in her life is not enough for her.. :LOL: She will continue like in this game in a 2nd part. :love:

And now.. I should try to complete the previous game.. After see Urien mother I don´t know how continue. :confused: I think that she said my next objective but I forgot it.. Now you can visit almost every place in the map..
Some places are too dangerous now for me.. I think that I will train them until the nv 40(urien current level) and visit the minotaur cave or start that lv30 quest in the desert..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kleper666

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I finished it.. I missed a little travel the world with a team(with females) but.. CONGRATULATIONS for this game..

I liked how the images improved showing you the characters appearance. I saw everything without miss nothing..

QUESTIONS..

-I saw her but I read it too fast.. Katherine is still part of his harem? and Christine(valentine country general)?

-So.. Fenris fucks with Bibbey and even Talila.. Urien shares all his harem with him? Or some of them wanted to prove him? I say this because Valentine seems more openminded than ever.. Now Philipa is like one sister for her.. :whistle:

-Valeria and Ellatrix are the only Urien children?

Poor Fenris.. Bane was Valeria first wolf.. :confused: Anyway.. Now Valeria is more openminded and Fenris will have his chance.. I thought that she was more shy initially but seems that both sisters had sex with a merchant before the story..

I feel a little bad initially for Gideon fate.. I thought that you wanted to traumatize her or force her to accept be pregnant from him..

I hope met more members of her family(specially if there are more sisters, We only saw 1 sister) if there is a second part someday that I hope that is with Valeria as MC again.. Seems that have 1 man in her life is not enough for her.. :LOL: She will continue like in this game in a 2nd part. :love:

And now.. I should try to complete the previous game.. After see Urien mother I don´t know how continue. :confused: I think that she said my next objective but I forgot it.. Now you can visit almost every place in the map..
Some places are too dangerous now for me.. I think that I will train them until the nv 40(urien current level) and visit the minotaur cave or start that lv30 quest in the desert..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vickze
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes