Ame

Mar 24, 2020
ok, this looks REALLY good, hope u don't do the "take and run" strategy young dev, and obviusly, keep the performance, because atm, u started with the right foot.

good luck Dev, gonna keep a eye on this one.

btw, hope to see a few animations on the future!

Reactions: raitex

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
Presentation 10/10, looks promising
Putting on my watchlist without a doubt.
Best wishes for this project

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Looks intriguing and the list of planned content does contain enough variety. Hopefully this doesn't fizzle out three versions into development, because it could become a classic.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
That's a lot of planned fetishes
I like the ambition, and I like the options because generally what I ideally want isn't available in most games. That said, it's a big list, hopefully the developer hasn't bitten off more than they can chew. It'd be a shame if they were unable to fulfill their goals and it got abandoned.

Reactions: mogetsu

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Loving the list of future planned content, especially the "daddy roleplay", muscle worship, and domination stuff :devilish:; not enough games have non-incest daddy roleplay so looking forward to checking this out! Art looks really good in previews!

Happy to see there's an rpgm version for mac as well, hopefully future versions will come with patches like Treasure of Nadia and allow Mac users to apply Windows update patches to the game!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Art looks amazing, Text-heavy :confused: No TBC (y) As Long as the Combat is text Based, that cool ;)
Much success
CrimsonDelightGames

Reactions: monk_56

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
Jesus Christ those planned fetishes cover just about everything under the sun outside of waterworks, scat, guro and necrophilia.
Which is fine by me since I'm not a fan of any of those

Edit: Oh wait there is Piss. Still not a dealbreaker

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Artwork looks excellent and looks to be a very ambitious game...I'll keep watch very closely on this one!

someremove

May 6, 2020
just tried opening this on my mac but it says application can't be opened, any way to fix this? don't think it's a problem on my end since treasure of nadia runs fine for me

Last edited:
Reactions: badnboujee

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Ah yes, finally a male character with a physique I can totally relate with :LOL:
At least it's better than some ugly fat old bastard.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is the first RPGM game I haven't been able to make work on Linux, not sure why, they seem to have modified the engine a bit. Looks good though, also sane volume defaults wow.

Reactions: Emoon
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes