bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You poured so much effort into the first build, clearly intending this to be a high quality game from the start and yet you chose RPGM? :FacePalm:
There's literally nothing wrong with using RPGM as a game engine, especially if you want your game to be played as a game instead of flicked through like in Ren'Py because its a visual novel engine.

wert01

Aug 21, 2017
Already in love with Meredith, hope I can make her a momma eventually and work around her paladin mark. Love the art, first impression is great. But I'm a bit hesitant. There is basically no RPGM game that I ever enjoyed, controls are just cumbersome and the interface is weird as all hell. Not sure how you'll pull off the DnD gameplay feeling but I hope it works out. Unfortunate that we see none of that in the demo version. Also you have very big plans, I just hope it's not too much.
Can't wait what you guys have in store for us, I hope it works out. Keep it up!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
There's literally nothing wrong with using RPGM as a game engine, especially if you want your game to be played as a game instead of flicked through like in Ren'Py because its a visual novel engine.
RPGM is outdated. With no RPGM game I ever played I was comfortable with the UI/UX. At best it was tolerable. At worst it was a sluggish mess. It the game was any good, it was clear that RPGM held it back. And RenPy is not the only alternative to it, there's Unity, Unreal, Godot, Visionaire, and a lot of other, better SDKs.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I just get white screen when trying to play this. Anything I'm missing?
It didn't work at all for me on my mac (white screen), but I was able to get it to work on my Windows PC after installing the included font and dragging the TOLL folder to my desktop and playing it from there

Reactions: NanasBananas

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, I don't have time to answer everyone (I'll get to that tomorrow), but I saw a couple of you are getting the white screen problem... I'll just copy-paste the troubleshooting info from our Patreon. Go through the steps outlined below, and you should get the game to work. I'm also attaching the Troubleshooting.rar which holds a couple of game files you can try to overwrite if the initial steps from the list don't work.

We've managed to get the game working for everyone so far, so just follow the list and read through it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Got initially interested because of the femdom tag, but your ambition to create a crpg inspired by games like Baldur's Gate makes me even more interested. Usually at the beginning of a month I review my Patreon supports. Will definitely support you then, unless my memory fails me. ;)

Concerning the femdom scene I would say I enjoyed it to 80%, but there were some stuff which seemed to clash with Meredith femdom attitude imho. Like ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes