Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
ToLLA_Banner.png

Overview:
ToLLA
is a fully-illustrated erotic fantasy RPG where you play as Captain Hale, a career soldier and infamous ladies' man, as he makes his way through a fantasy world full of horny babes (noblewomen, female soldiers, peasant girls, slutty bandits) and even hornier monsters! Take up the sword against a mysterious Red Queen and her savage hordes, as you struggle to balance your duty against a tide of debauchery consuming the continent in the wake of her invasion...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: Crimson Delight Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build#2-B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Info:

Current Release Trailer:

Planned Fetishes:

Promo/Bonus Art:

Developer Notes:

Game's F95 Sig:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:

ToLLA_MainSplash_Build2.png ToLLA_CaptainsCabin.png ToLLA_CYOA_Intro.png ToLLA_CYOA_Maledom.png ToLLA_CYOA_Femdom.png ToLLA_CYOA_Footjob.png ToLLA_CYOA_Facial.png ToLLA_CYOA_Titcum.png ToLLA_Build2_01.png ToLLA_Build2_02.png ToLLA_Build2_03.png ToLLA_Build2_04.png ToLLA_Build2_05.png ToLLA_Build2_06.png ToLLA_Build2_07.png ToLLA_Build2_08.png ToLLA_Build2_09.png ToLLA_Build2_10.png ToLLA_Build2_11.png ToLLA_Build2_12.png ToLLA_Build2_13.png ToLLA_Build2_14.png ToLLA_Build2_15.png ToLLA_Build2_16.png ToLLA_Build2-A_01.png ToLLA_Build2-A_02.png ToLLA_Build2-A_03.png ToLLA_Build2-B_01.png ToLLA_Build2-B_02.png ToLLA_Build2-B_03.png ToLLA_Build2-B_04.png ToLLA_Build2-B_05.png ToLLA_Build2-B_06.png ToLLA_Build2-B_07.png ToLLA_Build2-B_08.png ToLLA_Build2-B_09.png

Last edited:

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Judging for the pics it seems like my kind of game. I'll wait to see if it will have a good development. I've had my heart broken many times before by games that simply stayed in the release build.

Reactions: latenight

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I was waiting for this! The erotic narrative RPG that will maybe be the reference for future ero RPG games. Good luck dev!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
That's a lot of planned fetishes, I'm specially pumped for the mecha-sexdolls and monstergirl breeding

Also, I actually appreciate that the title wasn't written just to make a sex joke in the acronym (I'm looking at you TiTS)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
All those planned fetishes.....this gonna be fun...
.thanks for the share....good luck...

Reactions: eryden

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't know that "Financial Domination" is a fetish. However, I can relate; I'm already financially dominated by paying back my student loan debt.
Afaik, it is called findom and is kind of new trend where, mostly, women milk the money out of men without any kind of sexual relationship (or even some friendship). As you can imagine, that's the dream relationship for a lot of girls - you get money for almost nothing in return.

eryden

Jun 26, 2019
Seems very interesting, perhaps a new favourite text-based game in the making? Anyways, good luck.

Reactions: Verosek

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone, Frenzin here (writer). There's 3 of us on the project and we all share the group's social media accounts, but I'm the one who handles PR/Promo so it's usually me who'll be hanging around the thread and interacting with everyone...

I gotta step out for a bit, but I'll be back later to answer questions and comments.

Have fun with the public release, and let us know what you think! ;)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes