2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion, having to pay 50 coins every time you use the hint system is simply including grinding for the sake of it. It should also be able to be used anywhere, and not just in MC's room.

Reactions: jaav0406

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfMagicSchool-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Is dlc check so ungodly long on purpose with added animation and waiting like 10 seconds before giving me button to continue? I understand dev want to make money on his creation but "you get more flies with honey" and all that.
[edit] and suddenly text is in spanisj with no option to change it... ehhh
Yeah, I don't mind the dev checking for the DLC, but the time delay is artificial and moves this too far onto the side of 'nagware.'

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
This game is full of bugs. I get numerous crash reports and certain locations are apparently not accessible at certain times. Trying to get a hit for the mom's story line always throws an error. The front of the school is only available when the school is closed, except apparently I'm supposed to meet someone there during school hours. Fix your bugs!

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can't get to massage 8 because for massage 7 you are supposed to talk to Akeny (sp?) in the occult club in the evening which she never is, which also blocks the house upgrade because you need massage 8 for it. Also you are supposed to see Irena in the Occult club at dawn but only Alia is ever there. As well, I did the 1st Anime collection w/ the mother but apparently I don't have the second collection, when I go to the store it's sold out, I do for some reason have collection 3. Using an old save so not sure if it got deleted somehow?

ShadowPlay32

Mar 21, 2022
So, I just started the game right after the school day, got some dream with a demon girl, MC's mother went to shower and after that I've clicked on every map/area but I literally can't advance time/day or sleep on MC's room.
Am I missing something?

Edit:
Just had to click the couch which fsr I've clicked multiple times before, had to reload the game to be clickable.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This game grind is frustrating. I need money...loooooots of money for upgrades and presents and phones (ffs why do i need to buy everyone phones). Also, i have no idea how to get any stats except int. occasionally i get a strength update at the end of school, but i have NO idea why and now i need 10 of it to get the next part of vivians story. Also...no clue whatsoever how to get sneak stat points. I thought to just comb the comments assuming someone has already had this problem but there's nothing here. Is it something obvious I'm missing?

Edit: I literally jsut quit the game cause the purchased hints on the phone are just wrong half the time. Glad i spent all that money on those hints. Just FYI the phone says the anime event starts in moms room on saturday night. It does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was tempted to try the game because of the "totaly not DxD" setting and the smash academy (?) but seeing the comment seem like game is just a milking factory ?
(still funny that the logo on the uniform is a smash logo ^^)
edit : reading the review .... T_T hard pass -_-

Last edited:

gimmick

May 1, 2017
Another bug: In the afternoon when I go to mall I keep getting the same event where the MC and Takeshi see Lucy and Natsuki entering the mall. No matter what choice I make I keep getting this event every day which is blocking Sumire at the mall in the afternoon

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
the only problem now is the mall event repeating and i cand find akemi in evening

edit: looks like its hidden, just go clicking as there was other rooms

edit: after buying new house, there is no button to sleed, which means the game cant progress further

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
there is a lot of bugs in the game i think they should do an update for get arid of all of them there is roll back errors in classroom and a club error that is the only ones i know of but they should check for more

Hache1362

May 24, 2020
After the shower scene with Suzanne, I'm stuck in the house. I have to wait for her to finish her shower, but I don't know how to pass the time.
Any solutions?
Step 8 - Suzanne

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes