2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Ok, thanks for the reply, but I have no interest in the game unless NTR is completely avoidable. I like the harem, the NTR not at all.
Any type of relationship in this novel can be cultivated according to the person's will. Some events will occur as a requirement, while others I'm not putting maximum effort into bringing numerous tags, but everything is based on the choices to be made.

thanks for comment. *kisses*

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any type of relationship in this novel can be cultivated according to the person's will. Some events will occur as a requirement, while others I'm not putting maximum effort into bringing numerous tags, but everything is based on the choices to be made.

thanks for comment. *kisses*
My interest is to know if scenes like the one in the photo on the rooftop where the MC is spying on a blond guy and two girls can be avoided, that is, not happen at all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The developer notes clearly state that this is a harem game too, so you're adding NTR into a Harem game. Why do people try do this?
Actually if the NTR can be avoided, the game can be saved. I don't think many players of the harem genre want to see a scene like the one on the rooftop, whether the girls are LIs or not (if they aren't LIs, there's a remote chance of some of the harem-followers will stick around, if they're LIs I doubt that any continue in the game after seeing it)

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The developer notes clearly state that this is a harem game too, so you're adding NTR into a Harem game. Why do people try do this?
Some characters in the story will have their own relationships, while others will be more directly related to the main storyline. Whether there will be action or not will be up to the player's choice, as they cultivate individual relationships with each character.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Actually if the NTR can be avoided, the game can be saved. I don't think many players of the harem genre want to see a scene like the one on the rooftop, whether the girls are LIs or not (if they aren't LIs, there's a remote chance of some of the harem-followers will stick around, if they're LIs I doubt that any continue in the game after seeing it)
That's exactly what I wanted to explain in the previous question. There will be free characters in the game, and I also don't like the idea of having to share a character who is directly involved in the main storyline.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
For a more precise explanation, all the characters that can be involved in a relationship will not be able to engage with other characters in the story. However, it will still be up to each individual's choice to pursue a relationship with those characters.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
I got caught in a loop of the date with Megan (or whatever her name was). I ended up going on the date multiple times (in the same evening) and couldn't get out.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
For a more precise explanation, all the characters that can be involved in a relationship will not be able to engage with other characters in the story. However, it will still be up to each individual's choice to pursue a relationship with those characters.
But you answered before that there will be NTR..

Also, the roof scene. Is it avoidable (doesn't happen at all)? Or is it just skippable (still happens, but we don't watch it)? When I got up there and started the scene (not knowing what it was) there was no way for me to stop it. There were a couple errors.. like 3 or 4 of them during that scene.. so not sure if one of those was supposed to be an option to interrupt them and stop it? If no option to interupt, then I assume neither of the girls is an LI?

Also, I also got the loop on the date. It only stopped when I stopped Megan from "continuing" at the diner.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I got caught in a loop of the date with Megan (or whatever her name was). I ended up going on the date multiple times (in the same evening) and couldn't get out.
I'm sorry that you encountered an error, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I will soon apply a correction for this issue, as I am constantly working on updates for the novel.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
But you answered before that there will be NTR..

Also, the roof scene. Is it avoidable (doesn't happen at all)? Or is it just skippable (still happens, but we don't watch it)? When I got up there and started the scene (not knowing what it was) there was no way for me to stop it. There were a couple errors.. like 3 or 4 of them during that scene.. so not sure if one of those was supposed to be an option to interrupt them and stop it? If no option to interupt, then I assume neither of the girls is an LI?

Also, I also got the loop on the date. It only stopped when I stopped Megan from "continuing" at the diner.
I understand, and I apologize for the error you encountered. I will soon apply the necessary corrections with an update, and I appreciate your feedback.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's good. I was just about to ask about the roof top scene. They can have the free use characters because that's not my thing at all. I also don't see the point of scenes like this, but that's just me. How does seeing some guy get sucked off on a roof progress anything? It seems pointless. Just "Hey look. There is sex in the game." "Is that the MC? No, it's just some rando, but still."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's good. I was just about to ask about the roof top scene. They can have the free use characters because that's not my thing at all. I also don't see the point of scenes like this, but that's just me. How does seeing some guy get sucked off on a roof progress anything? It seems pointless. Just "Hey look. There is sex in the game." "Is that the MC? No, it's just some rando, but still."
If they aren't LIs, the scene doesn't interest me and I'd rather not have to see it. If they are LIs I don't like the scene and I want to be able to prevent it from happening. In no case I think that seeing it is a good thing.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The rooftop scene is actually avoidable, but somehow I didn't implement the code for it. However, two of those characters are part of the main story, but that will be applied in future updates. Many scenes will make more sense in the next update.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The rooftop scene is actually avoidable, but somehow I didn't implement the code for it. However, two of those characters are part of the main story, but that will be applied in future updates. Many scenes will make more sense in the next update.
Okay. Main story but not LIs? If either of those girls are going to be an LI down the road then this one isn't for me. Knowing that an LI has had previous relationships and isn't a virgin or whatever is completely different then "seeing" what she's doing before she tries to hook up with you. I have no desire to watch people around the MC having sex, just because.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The main story follows both LI and non-LI characters, and all of them will somehow fit into future updates. However, I want to clarify that there will be voyeuristic scenes where the MC can choose whether to continue watching or even participate in certain scenes outside the main context. These scenes will contribute to the MC's personal development within the story. Even if they are not LI characters, they will still have the opportunity to find happiness in their own way.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes