2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's cool and all but it didn't really answer my question. Is either one of the roof top girls a future LI? I guess it's good that they can be happy but again, how does watching them "be happy" with someone else contribute to anything?

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
That's cool and all but it didn't really answer my question. Is either one of the roof top girls a future LI? I guess it's good that they can be happy but again, how does watching them "be happy" with someone else contribute to anything?
I understand, and I apologize for not answering your previous question clearly. At the moment, only Alice is planned to become a romantic character in the future. The inclusion of these scenes is intended to provide a more immersive and realistic experience to the story world. However, I understand your perspective regarding the relevance of these scenes to the main plot. Your feedback is important and will be considered for possible adjustments and updates.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i didn´t played it (i don´t know if i will after i read some comments and saw the op screenshots) if Alice is that redhead then she looks like i would hate her from the beginning so my question are the girl´s forced on us or can you (if you don´t like a character) turn her down?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, and I apologize for not answering your previous question clearly. At the moment, only Alice is planned to become a romantic character in the future. The inclusion of these scenes is intended to provide a more immersive and realistic experience to the story world. However, I understand your perspective regarding the relevance of these scenes to the main plot. Your feedback is important and will be considered for possible adjustments and updates.
If the only romancing character is Alice, I don't know what the reference to creating a harem for the MC is about. If all the MC can do is participate in scenes where other guys are involved, that's not a harem.

The only reason I see for the game's plot to need voyeur scenes is to want to make a voyeur game. If it is that what you want is fine, but then it is best to make it clear and not imply anything related to a harem. In my case, I don't want to see any scenes where the MC is not involved, and I don't want to see any scenes where a guy other than the MC is involved (i.e. the only scenes I want to see include the MC with one or more LIs without lesbian content involved, and I prefer that all the ones I don't like doesn't happen)

If you don't want to make a voyeuristic game, then I don't see what those scenes bring to the game: If you really want to make a harem game, then those scenes are not a great idea, as the base players won't like them. If the idea is to make a romantic game between Alice and the MC, almost no player who likes to romance a single LI is going to want to see voyeur scenes, so they're not a very satisfying inclusion in the game either.

The argument of making the game more realistic and inmersive doesn't convince me at all, I prefer a realistic and inmersive game where the only sex scenes are between the LIs and the MC (or between girls, LIs and non-LIs, and the MC, although I'm not interested in sex with non-LIs). I don't know why it has to be more realistic to watch other guys fucked, and I certainly don't find it immersive at all, unless unpleasant immersion is the goal.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The rooftop scene is actually avoidable, but somehow I didn't implement the code for it. However, two of those characters are part of the main story, but that will be applied in future updates. Many scenes will make more sense in the next update.
So if that 2 characters are important in the story what was the point to see them blowjob a random make me disgusted of them i dont see the point i was going to try this game but seeing is going to have ntr ....

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If the only romancing character is Alice, I don't know what the reference to creating a harem for the MC is about. If all the MC can do is participate in scenes where other guys are involved, that's not a harem.

The only reason I see for the game's plot to need voyeur scenes is to want to make a voyeur game. If it is that what you want is fine, but then it is best to make it clear and not imply anything related to a harem. In my case, I don't want to see any scenes where the MC is not involved, and I don't want to see any scenes where a guy other than the MC is involved (i.e. the only scenes I want to see include the MC with one or more LIs without lesbian content involved, and I prefer that all the ones I don't like doesn't happen)

If you don't want to make a voyeuristic game, then I don't see what those scenes bring to the game: If you really want to make a harem game, then those scenes are not a great idea, as the base players won't like them. If the idea is to make a romantic game between Alice and the MC, almost no player who likes to romance a single LI is going to want to see voyeur scenes, so they're not a very satisfying inclusion in the game either.

The argument of making the game more realistic and inmersive doesn't convince me at all, I prefer a realistic and inmersive game where the only sex scenes are between the LIs and the MC (or between girls, LIs and non-LIs, and the MC, although I'm not interested in sex with non-LIs). I don't know why it has to be more realistic to watch other guys fucked, and I certainly don't find it immersive at all, unless unpleasant immersion is the goal.
I agree with all of that except the lesbian part. If it's the MC and multiple girls I'm all for them playing around with each other.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I agree with all of that except the lesbian part. If it's the MC and multiple girls I'm all for them playing around with each other.
Lesbian sex bores me, they can do it when the MC isn't around (it doesn't bother me that the LIs in the harem have lesbian sex with each other if the MC knows about it and he agrees, but I have no interest in seeing it)

EDIT:

In any case, if during the game they ask me if I want them to have lesbian sex, I'll say no, since it's the easiest way to avoid seeing it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Lesbian sex bores me, they can do it when the MC isn't around (it doesn't bother me that the LIs in the harem have lesbian sex with each other if the MC knows about it and he agrees, but I have no interest in seeing it)

EDIT:

In any case, if during the game they ask me if I want them to have lesbian sex, I'll say no, since it's the easiest way to avoid seeing it.
I'd tell them to go for it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
i didn´t played it (i don´t know if i will after i read some comments and saw the op screenshots) if Alice is that redhead then she looks like i would hate her from the beginning so my question are the girl´s forced on us or can you (if you don´t like a character) turn her down?
Yes, any character can be rejected, and it's up to the player's free choice, except for Irina.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Providing clarification. I understand that some people prefer spoilers to determine whether they will enjoy something they are about to watch or participate in. However, this can sometimes detract from the immersion in the main storyline. I truly understand your perspective (as you wouldn't buy an orange if you don't enjoy eating it), and I see there is a significant concern regarding LIs. So, here's what you've been asking for: The character "Koko" (the character in the rooftop scene) will not have a romantic relationship with the MC. "Adrian" (also in the rooftop scene) is a character from the main story and "Alice" is a character from the main story who may become an LI. Regarding the distinction between "Ntr" and "Harem," "Ntr" refers to characters who can have some kind of relationship with the MC (which can be avoided), while "Harem" refers to characters for a direct relationship with the MC (which can also be avoided). It's all about the free will of the MC. I hope this clears up the confusion regarding "Ntr" and "Harem."
adrrofblow4.png
Thaks for all comments.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Should add NTR tag so people can avoid it. It's pretty obvious on picture 8.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the missing tags in the game. I will do my best to update and include the missing tags in the upcoming updates. I appreciate your feedback and understand the importance of these details for a better gaming experience.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021

I understand your criticism, but I had already answered that question. There was a missing code that could have avoided the rooftop scene. Currently, there are 6 characters who can become romantic relationships for the MC (only for the MC, not LIs). Additionally, there will be scenes and certain types of relationships (romantic or friendship) that will have an impact on the future of the story.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Providing clarification. I understand that some people prefer spoilers to determine whether they will enjoy something they are about to watch or participate in. However, this can sometimes detract from the immersion in the main storyline. I truly understand your perspective (as you wouldn't buy an orange if you don't enjoy eating it), and I see there is a significant concern regarding LIs. So, here's what you've been asking for: The character "Koko" (the character in the rooftop scene) will not have a romantic relationship with the MC. "Adrian" (also in the rooftop scene) is a character from the main story and "Alice" is a character from the main story who may become an LI. Regarding the distinction between "Ntr" and "Harem," "Ntr" refers to characters who can have some kind of relationship with the MC (which can be avoided), while "Harem" refers to characters for a direct relationship with the MC (which can also be avoided). It's all about the free will of the MC. I hope this clears up the confusion regarding "Ntr" and "Harem."
View attachment 2741662
Thaks for all comments.
i tell you mixing harem and ntr is very hard they are opposite genres but if what you want ok but i was going to try the game but whit what you say about the game i think im gonna pass unless you confirmed taht you can avoid that content very easy and is not gonna be a big focus on the game if not well is not for me
good luck whit the game :)

Reactions: Larry2000

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
i tell you mixing harem and ntr is very hard they are opposite genres but if what you want ok but i was going to try the game but whit what you say about the game i think im gonna pass unless you confirmed taht you can avoid that content very easy and is not gonna be a big focus on the game if not well is not for me
good luck whit the game :)
As I mentioned before, "everything can be avoided" except for the relationship between the MC and Irina.
And I hope you give the game a chance in the future. ;):whistle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Currently, there are 6 characters who can become romantic relationships for the MC (only for the MC, not LIs).
What is that even supposed to mean? LI "Love Interest" is a character that the MC can start a romantic relationship with, full stop. Do you somehow classify "LI" as a potential LI for every character in the game? I'm either completely missing what you are trying to say or you have made up your own definition of it.

A lot of the answers to peoples questions just seem to be a run around. With no actual information to go on. And your definition of NTR is just wrong, that's not what it is at all. As others have said, if you try to make this game with somehow half harem half NTR fuckfest your not going to please either side. They just don't work together.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
What is that even supposed to mean? LI "Love Interest" is a character that the MC can start a romantic relationship with, full stop. Do you somehow classify "LI" as a potential LI for every character in the game? I'm either completely missing what you are trying to say or you have made up your own definition of it.

A lot of the answers to peoples questions just seem to be a run around. With no actual information to go on. And your definition of NTR is just wrong, that's not what it is at all. As others have said, if you try to make this game with somehow half harem half NTR fuckfest your not going to please either side. They just don't work together.
I understand your concern, and I appreciate your feedback. To clarify, a "tag" only exists if it is executed, and that applies to both LIs (direct relationships with the MC) and non-LIs. LIs have no involvement with any other character, while non-LIs may have scenes with the MC depending on individual choices. I apologize if I'm not providing clearer explanations, but I appreciate your comment, and it will be valuable for future updates.
Ps:(If a non-LI character gets involved with another character, it doesn't qualify as a "tag" NTR since it doesn't directly involve the MC. However, scenes can still be avoided based on the player's choices).

Reactions: eslamtito229
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes