2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
However, it's not my intention to include such scenes. While Alice may be indirectly present in those scenes, I believe she will have an interesting storyline despite its initial presentation.
Isn't that a contradiction? Your not going to add scenes like that but Alice may be indirectly involved in those scenes that don't exist. I'm not trying to be pissy about it but that's how all the responses have been. They all seem like your trying to hide details about the game. A little transparency goes a long way.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand that there might be concerns about potential LIs having intimate scenes with other characters, even if the MC doesn't witness them. However, it's not my intention to include such scenes. While Alice may be indirectly present in those scenes, I believe she will have an interesting storyline despite its initial presentation. Other LIs in the game are exclusive to the MC's storyline and don't have any external relationships, either directly or indirectly.
It's not just because she's on the scene, it's also because she's the one who coerces the other, which already eliminates her as LI. It's basically rape, which makes Alice and Adrian antagonists for me.

In fact, as I say, I'm only interested in following her route if we can eventually get her to stop doing this (enslaving or exploiting girls). If that's not going to happen, I guess I'm not going to be interested in the game at all.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I appreciate all your comments regarding Alice's scene. Following Alice's story and choosing to be with her or not is an individual choice for each player. However, every character has a role in captivating the player, whether it's in a positive or negative way. The scene on the rooftop and Tsubaki's introduction already give some insight into Alice's personality. After all, what would a good plot be without its twists and turns?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and Frumi

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
It's not just because she's on the scene, it's also because she's the one who coerces the other, which already eliminates her as LI. It's basically rape, which makes Alice and Adrian antagonists for me.

In fact, as I say, I'm only interested in following her route if we can eventually get her to stop doing this (enslaving or exploiting girls). If that's not going to happen, I guess I'm not going to be interested in the game at all.
Would you help Alice?:)

Reactions: Gorrik and BlasKyau

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
If you mean help her with the slavery you either didn't read their comment or again just glossing over things.
The fact that Alice does certain things and being an LI has its purposes. I can't speak for everyone, but I would help her in the future, even though it's not something that necessarily appeals to me at the moment. I enjoy her story (for personal reasons of my own). A story is determined by the past, present, and future, and she fits into that immersive experience.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The fact that Alice does certain things and being an LI has its purposes. I can't speak for everyone, but I would help her in the future, even though it's not something that necessarily appeals to me at the moment. I enjoy her story (for personal reasons of my own). A story is determined by the past, present, and future, and she fits into that immersive experience.
Umm, your the dev correct? Of course you like her story for personal reasons or else you wouldn't write it. But you are releasing this for others to play and just reading the room makes me think you don't have a clear target demographic in mind. If you try to please everyone all your going to do is push people away. Many cooks and all that.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
She forces some girl to blow a guy on the roof. We later see her sexually assaulting that same girl in a school hallway. She bullies another girl who didn't want to become her slave.

There is a 0.0% chance of there being a reasonable, understandable, or forgivable explanation for these acts. I mean, she seems to be doing it out of pleasure. She just seems like a horrible person. Unless there is a dark path where the MC can side with her and also become a rapist... I don't see her purpose.

But time will tell. I can't say I'm not curious as to why you would forgive her - for what reason you would forgive someone so vile. I just hope it's not going to be several updates at having to deal with her before we can tell her to fuck off and die (or however politely we we will actually say it).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Would you help Alice?:)
No interest in it.

Personally my only interest is to help her go to jail for many years. I'm not sure you mean this kind of help. For the rest, I hope her future is horrible.

Although she is theoretically a LI, I can't see her as such.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Umm, your the dev correct? Of course you like her story for personal reasons or else you wouldn't write it. But you are releasing this for others to play and just reading the room makes me think you don't have a clear target demographic in mind. If you try to please everyone all your going to do is push people away. Many cooks and all that.
Thank you for bringing up that point. Yes, as creators of this type of content, we aim to create personalities that are as realistic as possible because we encounter such situations almost every day. While we have the privilege of knowing the beginning, middle, and end of the story, I was hasty in my earlier response. I do want an audience that engages, asks questions, and becomes involved in the life of the MC, but at the same time, I also hope they try to understand the story. The number of characters in a story is precisely for each individual to choose their partners based on their own personalities and not just because there are 20 LI characters. All of your arguments and inquiries are valid and appreciated on my part for better updates in the future.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
No interest in it.

Personally my only interest is to help her go to jail for many years. I'm not sure you mean this kind of help. For the rest, I hope her future is horrible.

Although she is theoretically a LI, I can't see her as such.
Many times, I also don't like certain behaviors. Everything comes with a price to pay, no matter the reasons behind them.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi and BlasKyau

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
...? Your daily life involves slavery, voyeurism and multiple relationships? Nothing about this seems realistic.
I have a personal interest in BDSM and know many people involved in that lifestyle, but it is not the focus of this story.
a.gif

dmmt

May 8, 2020
DL'd the MEGA link...game is in Spanish,
Pixeldrain too.

Need an English version please.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Many times, I also don't like certain behaviors. Everything comes with a price to pay, no matter the reasons behind them.
Ok, when we know if what I have mentioned can happen, I will try the game again. I have no interest in re-starting the game without being sure.

On the other hand, I hope that Adrian isn't friends with the MC, and if he is, that we can end the friendship.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Thank you for your understanding and support. We acknowledge that it's impossible to please everyone, but we believe in the immersive nature of the story and its underlying motives. As the story unfolds, bonds will be broken while others grow stronger, reflecting the natural progression of events. We have a long journey ahead, and we hope you will give us a chance in the near future. Your feedback and critiques are invaluable to the development of the novel. Thank you once again, and best regards. Kisses.:whistle:
CharaStudio-2023-07-04-00-27-02-Render.png

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes