F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - Ophelia
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..... Is kinda how it goes with ambitious games lol. most of the first year is spent coding the damn thing XD
Once they got the bulk of that out of the way. then they can do more content.

But what most don't realise going into this is making a game is like 80% code.... that is if you make a good game.depends if they do still or not though as well. Cause then it becomes 40% code which is still the same size as that 80%, but you have this massive chunk of posing animating and then all that time waiting for it to render.
right next to that, once you have that code finally cooked up the way you want, and the game isn't drawn art, you come to them renders, which take a giant amount of time unless you have the 1337 equipment to shell out 1000 a minute minimum. most devs around here don't have that.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Male MC feels weird, stuff that works with the female MC does not really translate well to a man. Like stuff has a different vibe when the man does it (a woman under the imminent threat of rape is easier to justify when manipulating someone like Mol, where the man seems like he just wants to take advantage of her lower intelligence like a pedo.) The female MC feels like the "canon" version, she seems fun and naughty. She fits with the way the story is written, I think some rewrites to flesh out the man's motivations to fit with that perspective would help it feel more fitting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The ArcKnight

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Gallery Unlock Mod for Tales of Terrara v0.1.4 (updated)
Join Modders Warehouse
Join ShaddyModda's
Hi, would you mind consider upload upadted mod for v0.15, just out now, thanks

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Male MC feels weird, stuff that works with the female MC does not really translate well to a man. Like stuff has a different vibe when the man does it (a woman under the imminent threat of rape is easier to justify when manipulating someone like Mol, where the man seems like he just wants to take advantage of her lower intelligence like a pedo.) The female MC feels like the "canon" version, she seems fun and naughty. She fits with the way the story is written, I think some rewrites to flesh out the man's motivations to fit with that perspective would help it feel more fitting.
Eh? I have always played as the male MC and never seen a problem with the way things are written.

Reactions: AlexTorch

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
right next to that, once you have that code finally cooked up the way you want, and the game isn't drawn art, you come to them renders, which take a giant amount of time unless you have the 1337 equipment to shell out 1000 a minute minimum. most devs around here don't have that.
quite true, and looking at the quality of these renders they do spend quite some time. Although given the new GPUs once people can actually get their hands on them that won't be as big an issue.
cause well the 6800 gives a 2080 ti a run for its money, and it be a mid tier gpu this gen.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Anyway to turn the elf in the cave? I let her go when she was masturbating and she killed me..she's hard to fight

Oct 14, 2018
I'm confused, so after getting out of the cave and going back home, then what do I do ? So far I've just been talking to characters, getting clues, going to places and then just getting the black screen saying that that's all for this version. Isn't there more content, aside from Hana in the bar and the two prostitudes in the bar ?

Edit: Nvm, I see that most of the content is as female currently, and a bunch of it is behind loosing fights, not winning them.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.16a

PC

Mac

Android

Changelog:

• New event/scene with the girl that ran off from the home attack.
  • New scene with the homunculi at the abandoned facility
  • New things to find while exploring the Abandoned Facility.
  • Conclusion of the facility quest.
  • Scenes and progress of quests involving the attack at the Mc's home and the girl that ran off.
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Is there as much content for the male MC as there is for the female MC ?

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes