RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there more content for the male protag, female protag, or futa protag? At least story wise and sex scenes.
There isn't a separate futa protag, but Sophia can learn a spell to grow a cock when she needs it. If you play as Sophia and learn the spell, you get every scene there is. If play as the guy, you miss out on all scenes where Sophia would get penetrated by a man or a beast (which means missing out on most of the bestiality scenes). If you play as Sophia and reject the cock-spell, you miss out on the scenes where the MC would penetrate a woman otherwise.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfTerrara-0.3.8Prepatched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Is this oyakodon (Mother and Daughter)?
That scene really annoys me.
the younger girl is a virgin, you are not allowed to take her virginity yet, and she is reasonably pretty (well, except in this specific screenshot where her face looks uncanny).
and her stupid sister is teacher her to ruin her future by becoming a cheap whore.
when she is easily pretty enough to find a husband instead.

being a whore is financially idiotic decision compared to marrying a man.
she has to service countless men, for much less money, and will be burning away her youth and be left with nothing later on.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I came across a bug. After defeating the spider, I appear in this location and here I need to take the blue stone. But I can't click anything here. I'm trying to move between locations, I'm constantly fighting with a spider, but I can't take a stone like that.
1717065869896.png

I found a solution. You need to wait for the giantess's appearance script, then she will take the hero to the cave, and only then this place will work.

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Exception error everytime i attack something?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 321, in <module>
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 117, in doCurrentTurn
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 452, in doCombatTurn
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 322, in doCombatAttack
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 344, in doBasicAttack
TypeError: getAttackDamage() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/CombatManager.rpyc", line 321, in script
File "C:\RegCache.dat\Games\ST\Tales of Terrara\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\RegCache.dat\Games\ST\Tales of Terrara\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 321, in <module>
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 117, in doCurrentTurn
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 452, in doCombatTurn
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 322, in doCombatAttack
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 344, in doBasicAttack
TypeError: getAttackDamage() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales of Terrara 0.3.8b
Wed Jun 05 06:41:51 2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any fix for this or something i should know?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there more content for the male protag, female protag, or futa protag? At least story wise and sex scenes.
There is more content for the female protag. Basically the female protag has all the same regular LIs as the Male MC and can choose lesbian or futa and you also have access to defeat scenes as a female where the MC gets violated by whatever monster you're fighting. Pretty sure the dev added the male option after the first couple versions so if you care about cannon the game was probably initially envisioned as a Fem MC game. That being said the Male MC makes perfect sense and is seamlessly integrated so it's really up to preference. I personally don't care for the content that is exclusive to the fem MC so i play the male.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
There is more content for the female protag. Basically the female protag has all the same regular LIs as the Male MC and can choose lesbian or futa and you also have access to defeat scenes as a female where the MC gets violated by whatever monster you're fighting. Pretty sure the dev added the male option after the first couple versions so if you care about cannon the game was probably initially envisioned as a Fem MC game. That being said the Male MC makes perfect sense and is seamlessly integrated so it's really up to preference. I personally don't care for the content that is exclusive to the fem MC so i play the male.
There was male protag from beginning though

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
Hello, There is a bug where When I Move my mouse over something the game flickers a half-black screen making the screen unwatchable. Does anyone else have this problem?

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022

Is this oyakodon (Mother and Daughter)?
Based on the little hints in their coversation the younger one seems to be some sort of nobility from a foreign land and the older one was her attendant but I could be missreading it completely. Really want to dive into their story

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes