Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
This is still a hot mess they fix one thing and break another the ui is broken most times it doesn't work errors keep popping up and I had/ still have high hopes for this maybe they'll get it fixed

Reactions: Paapi

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here it is again Mega
[/QUOTE]
I found out that this patch doesn't work with latest gallery mod for v0.16a, so beware

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
So is there any interaction with the goblins after you talk them into helping you escape, or no? Doesn't seem like the one at the cells responds even after killing the boss.

Also wasn't there a wolf in another version? I didn't see it when I played through again. [EDIT: Apparently there's a bestiality patch. Didn't know that.] Was trying to find more male opportunities for feMC but they seem pretty limited atm. I'll have to check out the new version.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Who's Mol? When talking to the mom and sister the MC asks if she can stay with them. Is she the female goblin? If so, that's a bug since I kind of killed her. Also, when exploring the factory at (I assume) night, I click on Hana to talk to her and she seems to be asleep.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who's Mol? When talking to the mom and sister the MC asks if she can stay with them. Is she the female goblin? If so, that's a bug since I kind of killed her. Also, when exploring the factory at (I assume) night, I click on Hana to talk to her and she seems to be asleep.
I mean… I hadn't checked my new powers (sleep, charm) so I wasn't even aware that there was a pacific solution.
My gawd man, I'm with lemonfreak on this one. How could you cap that little sweet green ass??!!??

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hehehe yeah, pacifist; my bad.

Sorry about that! I'm sure once you get to know her she is nice:p
Think Thumper only female instead of male and a goblin instead of a bunny.

I would say sexier but I wouldn't wish to kink shame anyone :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes