capcap7

May 5, 2020
I get an error message when trying to get Ninia's Necklace on the street, anyone knows hw to solve this (the game version I have is the latest one 0.1.6a)
The quest it's attached to has an incorrect tag. The traceback says it's trying to update quest "game.player.quests["side2c"]", but the actual quest is side2a. So the update is trying to push a new tag that is invalid for that quest, and fails.
Pretty simple bug but one that happens a lot, typo probably. don't quote me on this, but earlier in the thread people say you get the necklace back during a later quest? Just play the game like normal i guess.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Awesome game, but there are a lot of dialogue errors, wherein you are referred to as the wrong gender. Hope that gets fixed but as this game is really fun I'd support it regardless.

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
Not much to do but I still got the chance to release myself with that delicious little goblin.

Good game. I hope the best for the future of this game.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So are there any wolf scenes besides the horny elfs fucking it? There are a few posts suggesting there are more but i'm not sure how to trigger them.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
what folder to put patch in? game folder or exe folder? I assume game folder with the other rpa files but need confirmation so I don't fk up my game

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
I like it, you can Pick Male or Female (female can also be Futa) but most of the story is developed around female MC. I like the hints of how evil you can be with male MC but wish I could go further especially using spells.

Good luck Dev, you have your work cutout for you.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is me or the last 4 updates there is nothing new, except with 2 little scenes (most just dialogues) and nothing more, just bugfixes? No new sex scenes (just a scene with Isaalyn), no new history (just giving the necklace) nothing new with any of the girls (after 10 updates you cannot do anything with the mother, not even talk), no new places...the only new stuff is the combat mechanics (that now the followers fight too). Yeah, by the look, i will look again only after a year. And after looking, damn, oct 2019 to feb 2021 the game still early development.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes