myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game folder and make sure game is closed when you add it to the game folder and then start the game up.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
You only need to download the prepatched file from this link: and it will work fine, I had no bugs.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I think it should work with this and every future updates, have you tried it?
I tried it and it does unlock the new scenes but at the end of the last two scenes in page 5 i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/actors/Isaalyn.rpy", line 343, in <module>
KeyError: u'side2c'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 404, in script call
  File "scripts/actors/Isaalyn.rpyc", line 343, in script
  File "D:\Game\ToT-0.1.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Game\ToT-0.1.7a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/actors/Isaalyn.rpy", line 343, in <module>
KeyError: u'side2c'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales of Terrara 0.1.7a
Wed Feb 17 16:53:20 2021

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have just played the game, very nice. Bookmarked.

Afterwards I unRen'd the images to check if I missed something and came across these three h-scenes:
1613578703959.png 1613578735209.png 1613578749575.png

I guess they are bad endings when you lose to the homunculi, Grofbus, or the grey slime. Can anybody confirm?
Also it seems to me these justifiy a [rape] tag.
Any opinions?

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
I have just played the game, very nice. Bookmarked.

Afterwards I unRen'd the images to check if I missed something and came across these three h-scenes:
View attachment 1041265 View attachment 1041267 View attachment 1041268

I guess they are bad endings when you lose to the homunculi, Grofbus, or the grey slime. Can anybody confirm?
Also it seems to me these justifiy a [rape] tag.
Any opinions?
Idk but these scenes are definitely in the Gallery, I'm not sure that you'll get them as Male Protagonist, those seem to be only for when you're playing as Female.
PS. I've not yet played the game so Idk, but I'm planning to xD.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
PS. I've not yet played the game so Idk, but I'm planning to xD.
It's nice. No incest yet, so the tag is a bit misleading, but probably in the future. MC's sis and mom are in the game.

I'm not sure that you'll get them as Male Protagonist, those seem to be only for when you're playing as Female.
You don't. There are only images/videos for a female MC.

But since I didn't lose the fights I'm not sure whether they are bad endings or if there is a way MC could voluntarily have had sex with the monsters. That's the cruicial question concerning [rape] tag yes or no.

Then again, I just remembered you can get raped by the goblins if you fail an escape attempt.

Reactions: Sir Leon

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
just started the game and at the part where Sophia and Hana are locked up and talking to Zelb and Uink i used all dialogue options and not getting anywhere is there a guide?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
just started the game and at the part where Sophia and Hana are locked up and talking to Zelb and Uink i used all dialogue options and not getting anywhere is there a guide?
Rest.
No guide that I'm aware of.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
It's nice. No incest yet, so the tag is a bit misleading, but probably in the future. MC's sis and mom are in the game.

You don't. There are only images/videos for a female MC.

But since I didn't lose the fights I'm not sure whether they are bad endings or if there is a way MC could voluntarily have had sex with the monsters. That's the cruicial question concerning [rape] tag yes or no.

Then again, I just remembered you can get raped by the goblins if you fail an escape attempt.
Macy and wolf scane deleted? Why?
Guys, incest is in the game, and bestiality. You just need to download the prepatched file from this link:

I found it in the dev's discord.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
incest is in the game
Please tell me where. I have the prepatched file. I can see the bestiality content, I can see that relationship with the sister is improving, but there are no sexual relationships with her (yet). I've checked all the images. Also just checked in the game again.
What scene(s) are you referring to?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Please tell me where. I have the prepatched file. I can see the bestiality content, I can see that relationship with the sister is improving, but there are no sexual relationships with her (yet). I've checked all the images. Also just checked in the game again.
What scene(s) are you referring to?
There two. One is being creepy when Ninia sleep and the other is some light fingering.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There two. One is being creepy when Ninia sleep and the other is some light fingering.
:unsure: Do you have any screenshots of this? When Ninia sleeps I can only choose to steal from her, not creep. There is also no h-scene or other scene in the /images with any kind of Ninia fingering. Using the current version in the OP, patched. As I said, I see bestiality content, so I know it's the patched version.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes