Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Click the compass and then click on a red dot to move around.
I know how to move around inside the building. The problem I'm facing is I don't know what exactly am I looking for in the shady building. Before I went to the building I talked with Tsua, Pao, and Maevrielle and gathered information. I tried going down the "front door" route and the "looking around" route. I guess I was expecting something similar to the abandoned facility where I found a key, book, and something else.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I cleared that shady building by killing the three bandits, and also had the scene with the elf to whom I gave the Howler potion, but that didn't advance the only active quest. And going back inside the building after clearing it seems to reset it, too, the bandits reappeared. The quest mentions something about "they occasionally call prostitutes" to the place (or something like that), but there's no option to talk to the prostitutes at the Inn to get more info or advance it, either. If this update was only what I already saw (and admittedly it is new content) then this was a really short update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zontany

The changelog is your friend and is usually the first thing I check before downloading a update for a game.

-New map: the hq of the criminal group (points of interest are big room at entrance, the tunnel at top left and Macy's bedroom at the bottom right, more coming in the next releases)
-Some encounters inside, more will come next release
-You can go in magic blazing, sneakily through the back or talking your way and pretending to be something else
-Two small scenes with the bandits
-Return of Wild Macy
-New scene with Macy if you play (and played) your cards right

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
Downloaded the game because I was very intrested in all tags (blackmail, beastialy, drugs, mindcontrol, slave, sleepsex). wow, this game has almost no limits. Started up the game, got captured and nothing to do, waited an hour and another, then waited a day and met a nice orc who changed nothing about the nothing to do so waited another day learned a spell and still nothing to do.
That's realy a shame, I think the tags are awesome, I think the renders are awesome but I don't want to play a game with a forum or a walkthrough open on my second screen just to get through a game. maibe a hint mod can fix this problem but at this moment I'm not playing the game because I realy have no clue what I'm doing. I'll be keeping an eye out for this game because it all sounds very promising , keep up the good work.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The thing we need to remember is ... games are the love child of their makers.
Why do we need to berate on some and cherish others, why find fault with a child?

Should anyone make a pure lesbian game, I would like to see something sweet,
no more of the female abusers taking other gurls and turning them into lesbians through force.

Should you have a kink, fine!
Should you keep turning babes into lesbians through assholes assaulting them for it,
well, that is in no way romance, no way healthy, no way sweet.

Also ... picking gurls up roughly, like phisically assaulting them in the places where
they are most vulnerable, bed, shower, bathroom, just because it is a lesbian game,
just because it is a gurl doing it and has easy access to become a molestating monster,
whereas boys are frown upon the instant they do such awfull things ...
that is in no way a relationship, it is unreported rape and it is no romance, but aggression.
I mean, other games here have more extreme elements, not just lesbian ones. It only becomes worrying when all/most lesbian games are like this. I myself don't really like such aggression either, I'm more down to having vanilla stuff. I actually like corruption or slave games the most when they allow me not to be a douche. Going vanilla when I have the means not to makes it that much more meaningful to me.

Back to lesbian games though. For M/F content, you have everything under the sun: vanilla, blackmail, rape, corruption, transformation, domination, sissification, etc... So if F/F content is lacking diversity and is more of the same, makes sense it wouldn't get featured as much. I've actually played a few that were quite decent, even sweet. But most of the time, F!MC is pretty much just a man with boobs, thinking with her other head (if she has one) and acting on it.

Anyway, I couldn't give more of a crap for lack of representation. If they are to be featured, they have to earn it, not beg for pity votes. Oh and I agree that just because it's a woman doing it doesn't make it ok.

Reactions: Howdo

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Downloaded the game because I was very intrested in all tags (blackmail, beastialy, drugs, mindcontrol, slave, sleepsex). wow, this game has almost no limits. Started up the game, got captured and nothing to do, waited an hour and another, then waited a day and met a nice orc who changed nothing about the nothing to do so waited another day learned a spell and still nothing to do.
That's realy a shame, I think the tags are awesome, I think the renders are awesome but I don't want to play a game with a forum or a walkthrough open on my second screen just to get through a game. maibe a hint mod can fix this problem but at this moment I'm not playing the game because I realy have no clue what I'm doing. I'll be keeping an eye out for this game because it all sounds very promising , keep up the good work.
If you're stuck or unsure of what to during the opening section, then you aren't listening to the game's dialogue and instructions, it will directly inform you when to wait and when to stop waiting.

Don't get me wrong, I've no clue what they were thinking when they decided to put that section into the game, but it holds your hand through it nonetheless.

Reactions: ChiefDutchy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go ... last couple of pages worth of thread gratification woulda helped...

Guys, incest is in the game, and bestiality. You just need to download the prepatched file from this link: Mega

I found it in the dev's discord.
Please tell me where. I have the prepatched file. I can see the bestiality content, I can see that relationship with the sister is improving, but there are no sexual relationships with her (yet). I've checked all the images. Also just checked in the game again.
What scene(s) are you referring to?
There two. One is being creepy when Ninia sleep and the other is some light fingering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So I have a bit of an issue... previous save was at the inn with Hana and Mol in my party (male MC.) Went straight from there to the building with the new content. Had a conversation with Hana and Mol that I would explore the building alone and snuck in the back. Talked my way past the snake, explored the entire building killing the 3 goons along the way (I think I killed Macy in the caves so didn't encounter her) and when I was done, Hana and Mol are nowhere to be found. Not at the shady building, not at my house, not at the inn. WTF? Probably gonna restart anyways since I want to not kill Macy and see her new content, I'll have to remember to un-group my party before going this time.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So I have a bit of an issue... previous save was at the inn with Hana and Mol in my party (male MC.) Went straight from there to the building with the new content. Had a conversation with Hana and Mol that I would explore the building alone and snuck in the back. Talked my way past the snake, explored the entire building killing the 3 goons along the way (I think I killed Macy in the caves so didn't encounter her) and when I was done, Hana and Mol are nowhere to be found. Not at the shady building, not at my house, not at the inn. WTF? Probably gonna restart anyways since I want to not kill Macy and see her new content, I'll have to remember to un-group my party before going this time.
Yep having this same issue. But I'm not replaying. Slime one hits me so I can't really proceed.

Amilyn

Jul 6, 2017
This is probably in my top 3 games that I've tried here, really looking forward to it being updated and eventually completed. The genres are already amazing and very hard to find around here. So I appreciate that the dev made it! Thank you!

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I was enjoying the game up to the point where I got stuck in the bandits' house because the tunnel is entrance only and the button for the front door is right under the menu selection, making it impossible to trigger.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i looked and didnt see anyone post this what do i type for the wares for the girl and rat please help

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
i looked and didnt see anyone post this what do i type for the wares for the girl and rat please help
Just play nice.

*EDIT* I misunderstood your question. I just put the sister's name in because I couldn't recall the tavernkeep's name and it worked.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes