RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
:unsure: Do you have any screenshots of this? When Ninia sleeps I can only choose to steal from her, not creep. There is also no h-scene or other scene in the /images with any kind of Ninia fingering. Using the current version in the OP, patched. As I said, I see bestiality content, so I know it's the patched version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.
I don't see it as unfair but yes it is biased. Some people like me just prefer male protagonist, that is my biase. If this one didn't have both I probably never would have tried it tbh.

That said best of luck getting it on the list

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't see it as unfair but yes it is biased. Some people like me just prefer male protagonist, that is my biase. If this one didn't have both I probably never would have tried it tbh.

Also, i believe that the majority of people here (in the site) is male and like to play as a male character (but of course we have exceptions), for me for example, i have nothing against, but i prefer to play as a male mc, since i can easily identify with the male mc much more than with a female mc.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
do not continue the above conversation. when i tried too my comment was deleted for being 'off topic'. anywho i like the futa content please dont abandon the game

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
If I let Macy live and tell her to get out of the cave, I will later encounter her? Or is there another way to get out of the cave with her and her wolf?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Decided to try this game today for the first time. Looking at those tags and the description, it looks like I'm in for a treat. I love fantasy settings so I'm eager to play.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For me it's about what kind of content a game represents by having a FMC, nothing more really. Sure there is some bias but it's primary about that

max_z_smith

Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I made gallery unlock script that also fixes the hc patch. Script should work for future versions if the hc patch or gallery code isn't changed significantly.
With today's update, there's a handful of HC scenes that don't show while your mod is on, but without it show up but as locked. I tried poking around to actually modify the mod to fix it, got hopelessly lost, and reverted to my favorite tactic of bruteforcing it.

So to anyone else who has the patched, HC version, you can see those extra hardcore scenes by opening the console and pasting in

persistent.gallery_hs_MacyXWolf_1_hc = True; persistent.gallery_hs_McfXWolf_1_hc = True; persistent.gallery_hs_McfXNinia_1_hc = True; persistent.gallery_TR_FeralFriendship_hc = True; persistent.gallery_hs_ConsnakeXMcf_1_hc = True; persistent.gallery_hs_McfXNinia_2_hc = True; persistent.gallery_hs_McmXNinia_2_hc = True

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Most of the people playing these games are male and will enjoy male protagonist games more. Plus most female PC games are the same crappy "corruption" story about some naive newly married woman being raped by everyone she meets and being too stupid to do anything about it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing we need to remember is ... games are the love child of their makers.
Why do we need to berate on some and cherish others, why find fault with a child?

Most of the people playing these games are male and will enjoy male protagonist games more. Plus most female PC games are the same crappy "corruption" story about some naive newly married woman being raped by everyone she meets and being too stupid to do anything about it.
Should anyone make a pure lesbian game, I would like to see something sweet,
no more of the female abusers taking other gurls and turning them into lesbians through force.

Should you have a kink, fine!
Should you keep turning babes into lesbians through assholes assaulting them for it,
well, that is in no way romance, no way healthy, no way sweet.

Also ... picking gurls up roughly, like phisically assaulting them in the places where
they are most vulnerable, bed, shower, bathroom, just because it is a lesbian game,
just because it is a gurl doing it and has easy access to become a molestating monster,
whereas boys are frown upon the instant they do such awfull things ...
that is in no way a relationship, it is unreported rape and it is no romance, but aggression.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This has a male protag as well tho.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes