Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
What if I'm playing on a computer?
I dunno, are you stuck inside too? If you meant what is there to do there, as far as I can tell killing the snake and the guards is all there is. Like the house with the homunculi, it just seems to be a waste of time, as of this update anyway.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I dunno, are you stuck inside too? If you meant what is there to do there, as far as I can tell killing the snake and the guards is all there is. Like the house with the homunculi, it just seems to be a waste of time, as of this update anyway.
Thank you. I wasn't sure if there was anything I needed to look for or beat besides the snake and the guards. I guess I'm done with the content.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Jadderay

Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone, does the hotfix and the hotpatch do anything for the game experience ? Like adding new content ?

Itachi1uchiha

May 26, 2020
I cant seem to start the game on the android. It gets stuck on the first scene.. The dialogues appear but after that whatever i tap doesnt trigger anything... Although i can tap main menu, inventory and stuffs... Help me please

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My god once in th city there is not much working, i visited everything killed a bunch of people and now i'm in the warehouse that is totally empty, outside my companions have disapeared and there is nothing more to do.

Why building a game with so many features and beeing just able to kill mobs for no reason.
The navigation is hawfull and the combat is an annoyance.
I thought it would be a nice story but it's just a bunch of fight in empty dungeons.

Some good renders and nice animations though, needs a story and get rid of those stupid combats

Reactions: Howdo

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
So I went in to the shady building alone (not by choice), managed to kill the 3 guards and made it back out. Now can't find Hana and Mol anywhere. What did I miss? I was progressing nicely with Mol and want her back!

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
So I went in to the shady building alone (not by choice), managed to kill the 3 guards and made it back out. Now can't find Hana and Mol anywhere. What did I miss? I was progressing nicely with Mol and want her back!
its a bug that is fixed in the next ver

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seofoto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
To the author: remove the game over caps if the battle is lost, it immediately spoils the impression of the game and you want to play it less.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes