ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
thoroughly enjoyed this one. hope i get to give lil sis a nice big pie soon. kinda disappointed sophia didn't get one from that nice wolfie.

Reactions: GoldenSmoke1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623589412489.png

JUN 1, 2021 AT 7:17 AM
Tales of Terrara - Early Changelog for v0.2.0

Sorry for taking so long, but I had a lot of fixing and QoL for this update, so lots of coding and testing to make sure everything is looking good before moving to the next part of the game. There's probably still some undiscovered bugs and issues but I think I got most of the major stuff done. Now I just need to finish the new scenes for the release. Here's the intended changelog, but keep in mind it's not final:
  • Threesome scene with Mol and Hana
  • The Hana x Mol scenes now require a good relationship with both of them and they only show one at a time, progressing further each time you see it
  • Scene with Hana sleeping
  • New side characters: Mayor Reedheart and a generic guard
  • Wrap up of the whole criminal hq quest
  • You can no longer leave the criminal hq until the boss is dealt with
  • Added more options to use spells on Macy back in the goblin cave
  • Added option to make sure Macy doesn't engage in certain... activities
  • Added a greyed out option in scenes where you could use an item if you had it
  • New actual maps for the cave and the criminal hq (instead of the b&w ones)
  • An exclamation mark on the meditation icon indicates new spells
  • Followers no longer kick enemies while they sleep
  • Basic attack removed and replaced with the Baleful Blast spell to make it less confusing
  • Added surrender option to make it easier to lose fights if you want
  • You can now cancel back from spells/targets choice screen in combat
  • You can now change the mc's name in the meditation menu
  • Fixed a bunch of scenes showing as wrong gender, especially when watching through the gallery
  • You can now choose to see scenes as male or female mc in the gallery in cases where it's the same scene for both
  • Fixed issue where followers would bug if they had no health when you go into the shady building
  • Fixed cases where the female mc would use Arise Appendage even if you didn't learn it
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements
1623589460872.png

Jan 9, 2019
I finished the game a short time ago with the character Sophia
I really liked it
I just believe that if it had gay content it would be a perfect game
have more scenes with the male version
or maybe futa on male?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
but I couldn't figure what to do about the patch so I'll just wait for the prepatched links over here

Reactions: Ssato243

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played this quite a while back. I think I played a male MC and the game ended after returning home from the starting cave. How much progression are we talking about since that point? I knew right away that this is one of those rare sandbox games that actually has a purpose for the mechanic and was fun (exploration, adventure, rpg mechanics).

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes