The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I do like this game but with each update there seems to be less and less content for the male MC.
Or maybe I just need to completely replay the game, as apparently content keeps getting added to the earlier version.
Added to that the new map causing the game to freeze constantly is annoying af.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I do like this game but with each update there seems to be less and less content for the male MC.
Or maybe I just need to completely replay the game, as apparently content keeps getting added to the earlier version.
Added to that the new map causing the game to freeze constantly is annoying af.
i couldnt remember if the compass icon was always laggy or not but at least i know its not just me.

as for the male MC issue. i think this game was originally just a female protag game cause i remember not playing it for the longest time until i saw the male protag tag. so that probably explains why male MC has less content. the other reason is cause half of female MC content is her getting raped so i dont think id want to see that happen to a Male protag. and lastly dev is doing two protags so the amount of content either MC gets is half of what they couldve gotten each update if dev focused on one protag over all. making it a sandbox games lessens the content as well but to my surprise its one of the few sandbox games i dont mind that its sandbox. buuuuut if this game is ever completed then the end product SHOULD make for a good playing experience to newcomers.

the game has a decent walkthrough also but in this update it didnt really tell you how to unlock any of the new scenes.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can I choose a protagonist or are there several of them? Don't like "female protagonist" games and even more "multiple protagonist".

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
male 165 cm

Your height is in the bottom6th percentile

peak genetics right here

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I'm with you bro I'm so tired of futa everywhere
futa everywhere are you kidding of 3351 games 260 have the futa/trans tag at all that is 7.7%.
and only 71 games have the futa/trans protagonist tag 2.1%.
female protagonist 1046 games 31%.
male protagonist 1854 games 55%.
personally, I would prefer they just threw out that dude and focused fully on Sophia.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure if I missed it in the thread somewhere, but are there console commands for this?

I don't mind gameplay, but when I just wanna see the content I like to be able to advance things such as the amount of affection, attraction, lust, etc. that I have.

If not, that's cool. I don't want to break the game or anything. Just curious. Thanks.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Also, where do I report bugs? After running into Macy...she just won't shut up. Her audio is literally not stopping. Even after the scene in question.

Anyone know how to fix this? Much appreciated!

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes