wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
2 questions:

1) Can you get past the Black Market scene in which you have to return to Calra "tomorrow" after she accuses you of being a cop? I keep returning but it doesn't progress?

2) How do you unlock the intimate scenes with your sister in which she confesses she has feelings for you? Need it to improve her affection and lust stats.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Version: 0.2.0 Prepatched

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
  • What probably won't be in the game: Male x Male (nothing against gay content, but it's not my thing, so I wouldn't feel confortable making this type of stuff.)
  • What won't be in the game for sure: Scat... and preferably, blood and piss play.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
You have not answered me, why does my game freeze after I enter the slave room and talk to the tied woman? This is where my game stops working
dd.png

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
That Galthia, though. :sneaky:
Would not mind if she became a more permanent cast member is all I'm sayin'! Besides, the party could use a giant pile of muscle to compliment all these casters and rogues anyway.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Seems like there's quite a few instances where when playing the male PC he gets referred to as her/she/sister, even in older content (this version with the hotpatch was the first I've played).

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
You have not answered me, why does my game freeze after I enter the slave room and talk to the tied woman? This is where my game stops working
View attachment 1274696
Maybe it's an instance with the female PC, or before applying the hotpatch? I didn't have that issue playing as the male PC with the hotpatch at least.

2 questions:

1) Can you get past the Black Market scene in which you have to return to Calra "tomorrow" after she accuses you of being a cop? I keep returning but it doesn't progress?

2) How do you unlock the intimate scenes with your sister in which she confesses she has feelings for you? Need it to improve her affection and lust stats.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Not sure about the 1st one, since I was able to convince her I wasn't a cop the first time, but the 2nd one it should be the case that you say to do something with her after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to have 24 hours (roughly, and not just a new day) pass between each attempt, or she'll say she's busy and asks if you can do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Seems like there's quite a few instances where when playing the male PC he gets referred to as her/she/sister, even in older content (this version with the hotpatch was the first I've played).
This game really ought to be played with the female PC.

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe it's an instance with the female PC, or before applying the hotpatch? I didn't have that issue playing as the male PC with the hotpatch at least.

Not sure about the 1st one, since I was able to convince her I wasn't a cop the first time, but the 2nd one it should be the case that you say to do something with her after
. You have to have 24 hours (roughly, and not just a new day) pass between each attempt, or she'll say she's busy and asks if you can do it tomorrow.

. You have to have 24 hours (roughly, and not just a new day) pass between each attempt, or she'll say she's busy and asks if you can do it tomorrow.

Is the home attack a random event, or do you trigger it somehow???

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Is there a correct set of responses to type in at the black market when asked what you are looking for and who sent you?
Or does it just not matter.
I entered in the word "sex" when asked what I was looking for and her response was different saying "I'm a respectable merchant " or some such.

Reactions: Jeancul

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is the home attack a random event, or do you trigger it somehow???
I triggered it after finishing the content at the shady building and then trying to go home. I'm not sure if it's random or not, but it does seem like they attack it because you killed bandits with your "evil" powers.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Bruh i got stuck in a tunnel after encountering that snake, i pass the first red dot and then its just empty, thats some weird shit

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
You know, there isn't a lot of games that let you fuck females of different species that isn't of the elven, demon, celestial, and furry variety. Of course there are monsters in Japanese games, but I could hardly call them monsters as they are more human with animal features. In games where you play as a female character, there are plenty of variety of monsters to choose from. But, in a game where you play as a male character, either the monster girl is a human with *name animal here* ears or the monsters named above. If anyone can name a game like I describe please name it and I'll play it.

I would consider this game to be good for having fuckable female goblin and halfling (I think). It is very rare to see that in 3d games. I hope the developer continues this trend. Also, if Mol is "ugly" in the goblin society, then what does a "Sexy" goblin look like?
The_cae462_6324921.jpg

Reactions: Hados Reemor
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes