Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
While resting in the goblin cave at the start:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Maps.rpy", line 74, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 228, in partialRest
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Maps.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "F:\Torrent\ToT-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Torrent\ToT-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/Maps.rpy", line 74, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 228, in partialRest
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales of Terrara 0.2.1a
Tue Aug 17 11:25:43 2021
[/CODE]

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I didnt see any bestiality anymore in this update. Like a wolf with an elven girl and with the snake when female MC used a feral friendship, the snake go away after little chat. Or I miss something.

Reactions: GoldenSmoke1

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still didn't play this game ? i got a question the protagonist male or female ?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can you meet up with the Half-Orc later?
I told the mayor she was with me and it let you meet the slaves after and you can even have them live in your house but it doesn't seem like there is a follow up with the Half-Orc.

Also, I got Galthia at my MC's house, and even got invited along with their mission but any time I try to talk to Galthia to do anything I get the "Party Full" statement, even when ditching Hana. Do I have to ditch Mol too in order to have Galthia in my party?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmm... Interesting issue that you folks don't seem to be having. I'm a first time player. I started a new game last night. I didn't get very far but it looked interesting so I saved progress to pick up again later. Today, I can't load my save...:unsure: Clean install. No mods. Thoughts?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Updated: 2021-08-16

Here is the Italian translation
of Tales of Terrara [v0.2.1a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Tales of Terrara [v0.2.1a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

of

di un fan

**********************************************************************************

of

di un fan

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-16
Version: 0.2.1a

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Can you meet up with the Half-Orc later?
I told the mayor she was with me and it let you meet the slaves after and you can even have them live in your house but it doesn't seem like there is a follow up with the Half-Orc.

Also, I got Galthia at my MC's house, and even got invited along with their mission but any time I try to talk to Galthia to do anything I get the "Party Full" statement, even when ditching Hana. Do I have to ditch Mol too in order to have Galthia in my party?
you need two empty spaces for you to add them to your party. so it should only be Galthia and the elf with you. theres nothing regarding the half-orc atm so probably a future event.

also in order to have fun with galthia do some traveling and talk to her then invite her to do stuff like eat and hunt.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, what am I doing wrong?

I have Galthia and Shae in my party and have had lunch with Galthia at the old cave entrance several times now.

But I can't dismiss either of them ("Stop following me") so I can add Mol or Hana; that option never shows when I talk to either of them.

And if I try to tell Mol or Hana to follow me, the "Party Full" shows and I can't ask them.

Reactions: neennah
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes