The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
The last version I've played had pre-patched in the name. Do I have to wait for a new pre-patched version of this update or is this patched already?

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
I am getting the below error after the second rest I take during the start of the game. it happens just after being captured and convincing the 2 goblin guards to tell me about the next days hunting trip. I have tried as both the male and female mc and both with out and then when I discover it with the hotpatch the op had linked on the main page under Other.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

The error is

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Maps.rpy", line 34, in <module>
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 228, in partialRest
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/Maps.rpyc", line 34, in script
File "F:\Download files\temp\Tales_of_Terrara-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Download files\temp\Tales_of_Terrara-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/Maps.rpy", line 34, in <module>
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 228, in partialRest
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales of Terrara 0.2.1a
Thu Aug 19 01:17:25 2021

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah my old saves (from a 0.1.x version) wouldn't work so I had to start over, I get a similar error (I'm using the hotfix) when waiting, though I think I've ignored through it fine atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
My old saves are broken so I'm thinking of using the quick start feature, will I miss scene(s) or closes/block some route if I do?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
IIRC from when I last played, you could get Mol to leave the cave with you and there was a lewd scene with her when camping afterwards. That's about as far as I got. How much is she featured beyond that?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Ok, I've been playing this game on and off all year, with the new updates, and I STILL can't get rid of the necklace!! Why can't I give the necklace back and end that part of the quest? Are we supposed to kill Isaalyn in the alley or not? I've literally done everything else, saved the half-giant and irritatingly arrogant posh elf and all other wierd monster things, living armour, had copious amounts of intimate moments with the half-giant, Mol, Hana, the 'working girls in the tavern' and now I've been told I have to meet Wif in the next quest...WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO TO GIVE THE NECKLACE BACK....HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!....PLEASE!!!!!

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
OK, what am I doing wrong?

I have Galthia and Shae in my party and have had lunch with Galthia at the old cave entrance several times now.

But I can't dismiss either of them ("Stop following me") so I can add Mol or Hana; that option never shows when I talk to either of them.

And if I try to tell Mol or Hana to follow me, the "Party Full" shows and I can't ask them.
same here - did you find a solution? or does anybody know?

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
same here - did you find a solution? or does anybody know?
No, I didn't.

Galthia and Shae are stuck with me and I cannot see any way to dismiss them. I tried their dialog options at home, and at the cave, nothing there to dismiss them.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No, I didn't.

Galthia and Shae are stuck with me and I cannot see any way to dismiss them. I tried their dialog options at home, and at the cave, nothing there to dismiss them.
im pretty sure you cant dismiss them cause once you say your ready to go you're already on the mission and have to wait till the mission is over. but the game hasnt gotten that far so you'll have to wait till next update.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes