TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
im pretty sure you cant dismiss them cause once you say your ready to go you're already on the mission and have to wait till the mission is over. but the game hasn't gotten that far so you'll have to wait till next update.
I wondered if that was the case. We'll see next update I guess.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
same here - did you find a solution? or does anybody know?
OK, I came across this but what I did was to go to my house (well, their house, you know what I mean) and talk to Mol and said let's do something, then said let's go for a walk and then I had the scenes where you get it on with Mol (I presumed that would work with Hana as well, but didn't try). I have a theory that, since you need both the Elf and the half-Giant to find the magical place in the woods you are looking for that the next release will be to find that place before you are given anything else to do and then you will automatically release them (well, certainly the Elf) and then you can go and get Mol and Hana back into your party, or be given the choice of which 2 out of Hana, Mol and the half-Giant...or maybe have all three...that's just a theory, but it does fit the current evidence.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
OK, what am I doing wrong?

I have Galthia and Shae in my party and have had lunch with Galthia at the old cave entrance several times now.

But I can't dismiss either of them ("Stop following me") so I can add Mol or Hana; that option never shows when I talk to either of them.

And if I try to tell Mol or Hana to follow me, the "Party Full" shows and I can't ask them.
OK, I came across this but what I did was to go to my house (well, their house, you know what I mean) and talk to Mol and said let's do something, then said let's go for a walk and then I had the scenes where you get it on with Mol (I presumed that would work with Hana as well, but didn't try). I have a theory that, since you need both the Elf and the half-Giant to find the magical place in the woods you are looking for that the next release will be to find that place before you are given anything else to do and then you will automatically release them (well, certainly the Elf) and then you can go and get Mol and Hana back into your party, or be given the choice of which 2 out of Hana, Mol and the half-Giant...or maybe have all three...that's just a theory, but it does fit the current evidence.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
im pretty sure you cant dismiss them cause once you say your ready to go you're already on the mission and have to wait till the mission is over. but the game hasnt gotten that far so you'll have to wait till next update.
I totally agree with you...

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
I'm the developer of this game (Thunder One). I usually don't post here, but I feel I need to. THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN-ONLY GAME. People just posted the game without knowing anything about it and don't even bother giving a proper description. It is supposed to be just a demo. It doesn't reflect the totality of the content of the game in the future. The whole point of this game is variety. It's about the infinite possibilities of perversion that comes with a fantasy world and magic. It will have things like transformation, bestiality, monster-sex, tentacles, giants, hypnosis, mind-control, just to name a few. YES, IT WILL BE A CRAZY RIDE. My previous game was about Pokemon fucking for gods sake.

So, if you're in for lovey-dovey lesbian romance, THIS IS NOT YOUR GAME. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but better now than later when you're already invested. I've made this things very clear on my Patreon and Discord, but as I said, the description used here doesn't help at all. There will be a lot more romance options with girls (mostly because I like making girl characters more than I like making guy characters) but when it comes to sex, there will be a lot of straight sex too (and all kinds of other crazy shit).

That being said, most (if not all) content will be avoidable. And the more hardcore content will be added via patch, even. So you could choose to play your character as a lesbian. But you'll have much less content to enjoy if you do so. Think of it as something like Corruption of Champions. There is a lot more content to enjoy if you like more diverse fetishes. The game will be most enjoyable (in my opinion) if you choose to play as a pansexual. If you're open to everything you'll have a lot to enjoy.
I love you<3

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, has anyone the changelog for the new version 0.2.2?
ToT 0.2.2:
-New spell training scene (More to come soon).
-New location: Cedioria stables
-New character: Nagar, the stable woman
-New scene with her
-Galthia reveals more stuff about her goals in the forest
-Progress on some quests
-Added option to remove Galthia and Shae from followers (this is temporary, once the quest with them is finished, you'll have to complete the quest before being able to swap them in and out of the party)
-Other small bug fixes and improvements

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please give me a save with the completed 0.21 version. My game has an error which makes it crash. I cannot get past a certain point in it. Maybe next version there won't be such an error.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Ok, I've been playing this game on and off all year, with the new updates, and I STILL can't get rid of the necklace!! Why can't I give the necklace back and end that part of the quest? Are we supposed to kill Isaalyn in the alley or not? I've literally done everything else, saved the half-giant and irritatingly arrogant posh elf and all other wierd monster things, living armour, had copious amounts of intimate moments with the half-giant, Mol, Hana, the 'working girls in the tavern' and now I've been told I have to meet Wif in the next quest...WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO TO GIVE THE NECKLACE BACK....HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!....PLEASE!!!!!

Reactions: Kirsten26

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I just found this game rather recently and would like to know what exactly is in the hardcore patch (Fetishes and whatnot)?
I would also like to know if it also locks you into those more hardcore fetishes/scenes or just gives them to you as an option that you wouldn't otherwise of had?

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not sure if it was on purpose, but almost at the beginning of the game, Hana tells the MC that he might have had a "liquid dream" instead of a "lucid dream".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So I just found this game rather recently and would like to know what exactly is in the hardcore patch (Fetishes and what not)?
I would also like to know if it also locks you into those more hardcore fetishes/scenes or just gives them to you as a option that you wouldn't other wise of had?
i never played the non-prepatched version but im assuming the patch adds things like bestiality at the very least. and yes you can avoid it. far as i can tell you can pretty much avoid everything.

Reactions: Jellyluve
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes