buff

May 29, 2017
So, intrigued by the lesbian incest content I am hearing about, but leery of the futa tag. Is the lesbian stuff actual, you know, regular biological females?

buff

May 29, 2017
Can we add a note to the top post explaining the patch situation? The game download describes itself as 'prepatched' and there is discussion of a 'hardcore' patch, but there is also an 'extra version' patch (I assume that is extra high-tier scenes?). It's not clear if the 'prepatch' applies to both hardcore and extra-version, or just one but not the other?

Edit: Or are the "hardcore" and "extra-version" patch different names for the same thing?

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So, intrigued by the lesbian incest content I am hearing about, but leery of the futa tag. Is the lesbian stuff actual, you know, regular biological females?
The futa content only happens when you want it to (Exept from the first time that you are taught the spell), and the scenes are always lesbian/futa depending on your choice.

Edit: Or are the "hardcore" and "extra-version" patch different names for the same thing?
Yeah, its the same thing. "Pre-patched" means it has the hardcore version already. It adds bestiality and incest.

Reactions: buff

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Very cool game, very beautiful renders and animations but unfortunately the amount of content and sex scenes for a game that is 2 years old is a disaster because some new games often have more content after the first one or two updates.

buff

May 29, 2017
The futa content only happens when you want it to (Exept from the first time that you are taught the spell), and the scenes are always lesbian/futa depending on your choice.
Oh got it, so the lesbian scenes basically have an optional dick. Eh, that's fine. The only downside is to minimize re-rendering, games that do that usually make heavy use of strap-on toys, which get kinda boring after a while.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
There does seem to be a bug regarding the Stables showing up. If you're visiting the Woods and can't get the Stables to show up in Cedioria, enter into console: game.multiverse.getLocation("cedioria_stables").discovered = True It's never set true except on after_load but it only triggers if you're using an old save from *before* this version that *also* hasn't been opened before this version. *shrug* Although, I wouldn't save after this. Just use to test, if desired. (Should wait for bug fix from author, they *usually* know more of their code.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trenia and F1_V10

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I've encountered something like this. What can be done here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That key is created when you visit those "Woods". You need to have some kind of conversation with someone whose name starts with a G (recalling from having read source code earlier today). Then you can use that console cmd.

Reactions: F1_V10

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Can the female or male character fuck with other male characters yet? Or is this still a have sex with females only game?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Can the female or male character fuck with other male characters yet? Or is this still a have sex with females only game?
from what i saw the dev will never do full on futa on male ManXman/gay content.

as for female on male. i mean the female MC has a few sex scenes where she gets raped by males, humans or otherwise. but they usually end up in a game over.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Am i doing something wrong or is there barley any content in this game?
Deconstruction of the game shows very little content compared to many other games, but realize it is v0.2.2.

By the way, some people are noticing they're stuck using software rendering (lag, slow, etc.). You can try switching to hardware rendering:
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the “Graphics Acceleration” menu that appears, choose the renderer to use. (Hardware is best in almost all cases.)
  3. Choose “Quit”, then restart Ren'Py.
Some will crash when changing renderer, some don't. Double-check it when you run again. Dev has done a poor job optimizing everything, but not their fault. Most people don't know how to optimize Ren'Py stuff properly, Ren'Py documentation sucks ass.

Reactions: Valdazz

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Deconstruction of the game shows very little content compared to many other games, but realize it is v0.2.2.

By the way, some people are noticing they're stuck using software rendering (lag, slow, etc.). You can try switching to hardware rendering:
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the “Graphics Acceleration” menu that appears, choose the renderer to use. (Hardware is best in almost all cases.)
  3. Choose “Quit”, then restart Ren'Py.
Some will crash when changing renderer, some don't. Double-check it when you run again. Dev has done a poor job optimizing everything, but not their fault. Most people don't know how to optimize Ren'Py stuff properly, Ren'Py documentation sucks ass.
Yea fr man, thx for the input, was wondering why is it so slow and laggy

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes