jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I'm still a bit stuck. I can't interact with Galthia, and when I go to the stables there's no one there.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Game was updated less than 24 hours ago and you're already asking for updates? Fucks sake :FacePalm:
This dude complains at every chance he gets lmao
Just saw him complain at some other thread
Tryna bait for likes or smth, dunno whats his deal

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kinda wish there was some alternative scene with the harpy. like with the dazzling dream spell. wasnt really into the rape-ish? scene. but the big issue was having to deal with her all the time when you're traveling to the node that she's at. in my main playthrough i just killed her since didnt like the sex scene. and after checking her node again she still shows up. dont wanna have to battle her every time i go to the elf village.

as for the new spell scene. appreciate the choice to avoid watersports. but yeah considering MC was paralyzed kinda wish we coulda avoid the sex all together.

still like the game dont get me wrong. i've already learned this games updates can be a hit or miss and sadly for me this time around it was a miss.

but story is moving along so yay for that. (y) :cool:

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I'm the developer of this game (Thunder One). I usually don't post here, but I feel I need to. THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN-ONLY GAME. People just posted the game without knowing anything about it and don't even bother giving a proper description. It is supposed to be just a demo. It doesn't reflect the totality of the content of the game in the future. The whole point of this game is variety. It's about the infinite possibilities of perversion that comes with a fantasy world and magic. It will have things like transformation, bestiality, monster-sex, tentacles, giants, hypnosis, mind-control, just to name a few. YES, IT WILL BE A CRAZY RIDE. My previous game was about Pokemon fucking for gods sake.

So, if you're in for lovey-dovey lesbian romance, THIS IS NOT YOUR GAME. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but better now than later when you're already invested. I've made this things very clear on my Patreon and Discord, but as I said, the description used here doesn't help at all. There will be a lot more romance options with girls (mostly because I like making girl characters more than I like making guy characters) but when it comes to sex, there will be a lot of straight sex too (and all kinds of other crazy shit).

That being said, most (if not all) content will be avoidable. And the more hardcore content will be added via patch, even. So you could choose to play your character as a lesbian. But you'll have much less content to enjoy if you do so. Think of it as something like Corruption of Champions. There is a lot more content to enjoy if you like more diverse fetishes. The game will be most enjoyable (in my opinion) if you choose to play as a pansexual. If you're open to everything you'll have a lot to enjoy.
Hi there, since this is your game, and a thoroughly enjoyable game it is too, I was hoping you would answer my question that no-one else has answered...this is a copy and paste from my original post...

Ok, I've been playing this game on and off all year, with the new updates, and I STILL can't get rid of the necklace!! Why can't I give the necklace back and end that part of the quest? Are we supposed to kill Isaalyn in the alley or not? I've literally done everything else, saved the half-giant and irritatingly arrogant posh elf and all other wierd monster things, living armour, had copious amounts of intimate moments with the half-giant, Mol, Hana, the 'working girls in the tavern' and now I've been told I have to meet Wif in the next quest...WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO TO GIVE THE NECKLACE BACK....HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!....PLEASE!!!!!

Thank you for your help.

ThunderOne

Jul 4, 2019
Hi there, since this is your game, and a thoroughly enjoyable game it is too, I was hoping you would answer my question that no-one else has answered...this is a copy and paste from my original post...

Ok, I've been playing this game on and off all year, with the new updates, and I STILL can't get rid of the necklace!! Why can't I give the necklace back and end that part of the quest? Are we supposed to kill Isaalyn in the alley or not? I've literally done everything else, saved the half-giant and irritatingly arrogant posh elf and all other wierd monster things, living armour, had copious amounts of intimate moments with the half-giant, Mol, Hana, the 'working girls in the tavern' and now I've been told I have to meet Wif in the next quest...WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO TO GIVE THE NECKLACE BACK....HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!....PLEASE!!!!!

Thank you for your help.
Hi. Before anything, just so you know, this is an unofficial distribution platform for the game and I don't read what people post here all the time. If you want to have a problem solved it's much better to go on my Discord or Patreon.

That being said, the necklace quest is supposed to be completed a long time ago. Right after you get the necklace you just talk with Ninia and it's done. I assume you got some bug but since I can't reproduce the issue, I'd need you to send me your savefile so I can investigate it further.

Reactions: treborbc

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Hi. Before anything, just so you know, this is an unofficial distribution platform for the game and I don't read what people post here all the time. If you want to have a problem solved it's much better to go on my Discord or Patreon.

That being said, the necklace quest is supposed to be completed a long time ago. Right after you get the necklace you just talk with Ninia and it's done. I assume you got some bug but since I can't reproduce the issue, I'd need you to send me your savefile so I can investigate it further.
Thank you...I've messaged it to you on here

ThunderOne

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you...I've messaged it to you on here
The Ninia quest seems to be completed in that savefile. Maybe you're refering to an item called "Necklace" in the inventory? If that's the case, it's a different item, the one you get from the wolf kennel in the goblin cave. That's just a random item that you'll be able to sell to a vendor for money eventually (I should've added the sell option already, I'll try to add it in the next update). In any case, maybe I should make the item name different to avoid confusion.

Jul 17, 2020
what happened to the HC patch? should i just dump the old HC patch files from 2.2 into my 2.3 game? it does seem the the new 2.3 ver from here isnt prepatched

on the discord found the mega folder for the hc patch yet it refuses to load for me

direct link for hc prepatched

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes