OZB!

Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys, I need some help. Every time I try going to Rugustellum i get hit with the attached script error. Any ideas on what to do? Screenshot_8.png

HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
Gallery Unlock Mod for Tales of Terrara
Join Modders Warehouse
(Extract and merge the game folders, mod should work with every update, if it doesn't let me know)
Doesnt work for the latest android Version for me. Copied / overwrote the content of the com.thunderone.tot folder with this

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I'm having a hard time recruiting Galthia and Shae into my party. I've cleared the Shady Building, but when I try to talk to either Galthia or Shae it simply says that they're "not in the mood". I haven't found how I'm supposed to release Galthia from her shackles yet.

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, friend. I must say that I really love this game, it is one of the best that I have played thanks to its concept and history, and that it is only in one of its first versions. I'm dying to see what new and sensual things you will add.

But I have some questions, and I would love if you could answer them:

1. Can we see romantic relationships between the main character and all the girls that he or she will have?

2. Will there be different alternate endings depending on our decisions?

3. How broad will the game be in terms of story, map, and characters?

4. And the most important of all. Will you add any other fetish to the game ?, such as:

rejuvenation: giving milfs their best years back, or turning someone into a child again

petrification: turn the girls or protagonist into stone statues or other material so that they are nothing more than decoration

bimbofication: turn or be turned into a bimbo

soul suck: absorb someone's soul leaving an empty body that we could even turn into a puppet

vore: consume or be consumed to increase the power, beauty, and size of the breasts and butt

I am sure that any of these pleasures would be perfect in your game.

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? So far i did a couple of quests and interacted with every person i could, but i can only get sex scenes with the prostitutes in the Inn. Other than that, just a few touchings ans flashings with the other girls.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK...the game also keeps crashing for me. And while fighting acrolite and the short green monster, companion Shae is now a dead on the floor, ...seriously is there anyway to revive your fallen companions, or is that it for them? And during the fight the auto-save feature didn't work, which makes it difficult to revert from your previous action.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
is there only one scene with the horse ?
and like after that scene does nothing happen in the stables?
and whens the next update?

sorry if im asking alot? im new and dont reallyknow whats going on

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I remember looking at this just a few days ago when cleaning up part of the drive, and thinking "ahh, that probably died. But it sure looked good."
I did not expect this to still get a patch. Not complaing, though.

May 13, 2018
YMMV, but it seems like the i-patch from the most recent older version works on the 0.23 update, file is called patch_hc.rpa.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes