valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
I can't seem to progress quest "workers of the shadows". Calra will not say anything more to me, besides looking at her wares and if i ask about black market, she says she does not know. How to get past this. Or, what variable can i change in the save file for her to progress? Thank you

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
This game has really beautiful graphics. Many thanks and congratulations to Thunder One.
I have a question about the training ground. When you practice a spell you already know, does it become more powerful or is it only to see the scene again?

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Yet another game that justifies my obsessively checking the latest update page. What a great find. Then I get here to post my thoughts & find there's a patch I missed? I'm figuring hc stands for "hidden content" but would anyone care to clue a clueless brother in?

Jul 17, 2020
Yet another game that justifies my obsessively checking the latest update page. What a great find. Then I get here to post my thoughts & find there's a patch I missed? I'm figuring hc stands for "hidden content" but would anyone care to clue a clueless brother in?
HC is hardcore ie beastiality and incest content
see my post at the top of this page for devs mega folder for hc download

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
edit: Nvm, figured it out. needed to update my Graphics drivers. so, i guess in the off chance anyone else experiences this. there's the answer.
i'm guessing this game must use a newer version of Ren'py than other games i've played.

I can't seem to get the game running. every time I try tried, the splash screen pops up for 1/2 second - 2 seconds, then disappears, without actual opening.

i tried other games + other ren'py games, with which open fine. but this one doesn't didn't seem to want to.

log file exert
"Couldn't import angle renderer:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\... \Tales of Terrara\renpy\display\core.py", line 1939, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Couldn't import gl renderer:
File "C:\Users\... \Tales of Terrara\renpy\display\core.py", line 1939, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
Unknown renderer: gl
Unknown renderer: angle
Total time until interface ready: 66.6600000858s"

full log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
what happened to the HC patch? should i just dump the old HC patch files from 2.2 into my 2.3 game? it does seem the the new 2.3 ver from here isnt prepatched

on the discord found the mega folder for the hc patch yet it refuses to load for me

direct link for hc prepatched MEGA
This is updated?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
edit: Nvm, figured it out. needed to update my Graphics drivers. so, i guess in the off chance anyone else experiences this. there's the answer.
i'm guessing this game must use a newer version of Ren'py than other games i've played.

I can't seem to get the game running. every time I try tried, the splash screen pops up for 1/2 second - 2 seconds, then disappears, without actual opening.

i tried other games + other ren'py games, with which open fine. but this one doesn't didn't seem to want to.

log file exert
"Couldn't import angle renderer:
__import__(mod)
Couldn't import gl renderer:
__import__(mod)
Unknown renderer: gl
Unknown renderer: angle
Total time until interface ready: 66.6600000858s"

full log

hm maybe this; change the renderer to DirectX. recent Ren'Py versions seem to try the accursed Angle GLES (that's OpenGL but written by g°ogel more or less)... someone mentioned to start the game with Shift+G keys. hope that brings up a choice.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
hm maybe this; change the renderer to DirectX. recent Ren'Py versions seem to try the accursed Angle GLES (that's OpenGL but written by g°ogel more or less)... someone mentioned to start the game with Shift+G keys. hope that brings up a choice.
it did lol. and as i was trouble shooting and searching, i came across that aswell. but even DirectX wasn't working!
instead, it kept asking me to do software rendering(which from a google search, looks like CPU rendering, instead of GPU, which was a huge NO from me.)

and yeah guys. you hold Shift+G while clicking the exe, and try opening a couple times, and you should be able to eventually get the renderer options without instant CTD

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Is it possible to complete the "Black market" quest in this version? I talked to every possible NPC and raised my relationship with them but they don't tell me anything about it.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is it possible to complete the "Black market" quest in this version? I talked to every possible NPC and raised my relationship with them but they don't tell me anything about it.
Yes, this should be possible, maybe around the middle of the current content. Its been a while, but that quest isn't showing as active anymore to me, and I've found the black market. It may be tied to some other quest. Try the prostitutes, talking to the sister, and just searching the city.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Just saw that there is a new version that is not in here yet on the patreon (free content without beeing patreon)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes