myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
deppenjaeger

Wolf - horse.

NoStepOnSnek

Don't forget there's a horse scene as well. I'm not sure but I don't think there was a scene with the snake and I think your thinking of that one witch game.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Sadly, no. It's not looking like she's being developed as a LI tbh.
That's sad. I started playing it early on but got turned off by the poor English; when I heard the Mom was going to be a thing I wanted to jump in there. His previous game, the pokemon spoof, had a mom you could fool around with slightly but the game got shut down by Patreon before that was really developed. Seems like this one too has a stub.

Oh well. If Thunder One ever gets going on that path I'll throw some pennies at his Patreon again, f/f incest is rare enough you gotta support it when you see it.

Reactions: Howdo and Facilus

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The mom has affection/lust stats, so I'm assuming that she'll be developed as a LI eventually. But there is so much potential for various stuff around that Thunder One will be busy for quite some time adding everything to this game that should be added.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
That's sad. I started playing it early on but got turned off by the poor English; when I heard the Mom was going to be a thing I wanted to jump in there. His previous game, the pokemon spoof, had a mom you could fool around with slightly but the game got shut down by Patreon before that was really developed. Seems like this one too has a stub.

Oh well. If Thunder One ever gets going on that path I'll throw some pennies at his Patreon again, f/f incest is rare enough you gotta support it when you see it.
I'd say the English translation is vastly improved. Also, the Sister is a LI for both genders, & Mom carries those stats as well, they're just not active at the moment. Tbh, there's enough content here that I'd still give it a reccomendation.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'd say the English translation is vastly improved. Also, the Sister is a LI for both genders, & Mom carries those stats as well, they're just not active at the moment. Tbh, there's enough content here that I'd still give it a reccomendation.
People who play ToT as the male MC rather than as Sophia are weird and should feel ashamed of themselves. /s

Definitely agree that the English in the current version is perfectly fine, and that there's a good amount of content there.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
People who play ToT as the male MC rather than as Sophia are weird and should feel ashamed of themselves. /s

Definitely agree that the English in the current version is perfectly fine, and that there's a good amount of content there.
Yup...They should re-name the guy Beta.

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I still haven't gotten an answer to the question I asked way back when: What mind control is in this, and how prominent is it? Can I go through this game in an entirely mind control-focused way, or is it just one scene that pops up partway through the game for plot reasons?

Reactions: Vanndril
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes