myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hey, everyone! I just wanna hope you happy holidays and amazing new year! And I hope yall have a year full of lewds especially, but also everything else you want, I guess.

I'll be taking 2-3 weeks off for the holidays and some extra rest and after that we're back full force. Peace!

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
The link to the patch doesn't work as it says the site can't provide a secure connection. Does anyone have the patch that they can link to this post so we can all have it?

Thank you.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
The link to the patch doesn't work as it says the site can't provide a secure connection. Does anyone have the patch that they can link to this post so we can all have it?

Thank you.
The latest update should be pre-patched. Meaning the patch should already be installed. Haven't tried it yet tho'. I'm kinda trusting so I'm waiting till it's time for my fap.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hey thx for the prepatch version, first time i play this game i hope to enjoy it :D

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and then changed the game over to continue the game if the battle is lost or left as well?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
What exactly is there new in 2.4? I swear I can find nothing new compared to 2.3 except for maybe ( I might not remember) level 2 of some spells.

Reactions: Udayana

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Gallery Unlock Mod for Tales of Terrara
Join Modders Warehouse
(Extract and merge the game folders, mod should work with every update, if it doesn't let me know)
Univeral? 0_0

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I not undestend i need play both Ways, or i need just chosue only 1? 0_0
You can choose between male or female at start (female have some extra scenes), but if you want to unlock every scene, you need to play both or use the gallery mod.

Waht it waht? 0_0
In older versions, you need a patch to have some bestiality, this one already have the patch.

Univeral? 0_0
The mod unlock all the scenes of the game (the game have a gallery) for me at least, just the last scene don't work.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes