Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
If you play this game as the Female MC, how much non-lesbian content is there?
Seeing the comments and changelog it seems like all the scenes are with female characters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
If you play this game as the Female MC, how much non-lesbian content is there?
Seeing the comments and changelog it seems like all the scenes are with female characters
The regular/consensual scenes are predominately with female characters, but the MC can grow a magic dick if you want to. There are four sorta exceptions to that: One where a character copying the looks of the MC uses said magic dick on her; two where MC blows a direwolf or a human; and one where MC can get fucked by a male snake. If you lose certain fights, MC might end up being raped, and that typically is penetrative.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I like the gameplay, the "optimal" solution can be somewhat difficult to find and encourages some save scumming, which i was gonna do anyway. The characters are good, i like Mol in particular "Yeh".

Also i was gobsmacked when you could kill almost anyone. Like i fought that elf and went "now what, we have a scene or something?" Then i look on the ground and see "corpse of half-elf" "...oh..."Yeah most games don't let you do that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629173900421.png

Tales of Terrara v0.2.1
Here we go! New release is out! Hope you enjoy!

• Scene with Ninia
  • Scenes and events with Galthia, the half-giant
  • New events setting up some new quests for the next part of the adventure
  • Some major changes to the navigation system's behind the scenes to make it more responsive/less laggy
  • Changed the guard/mayor event to only happen when trying to leave so you can see the other events after killing the boss.
  • The event also happens when leaving through the back
  • Also changed the event so that Galthia and Shae appear at the end. (if you saw the scene already, the game will reset it and teleport you back to the shady building)
  • You're also no longer stuck inside if you go back in after finishing it.
  • Mc's and followers' health and mana now recover gradually when sleeping
  • Added custom sounds for Galthia
  • Fixed a couple of instances where sound would keep going after a scene is over
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes