Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but I noticed a bug.
Dont know if that was mentioned before, but when you talk to Hana a 2nd time at the campfire you can talk about the attack that will happen after you go to sleep. I got really confused because I thought I missed something before ^^

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
havent played since sep 6th so play the update today and this happens while trying to pick lock figures.png

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this game been around for awhile... did no one try to make a walkthrough or a mod for this yet?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Where is this special patch?
I like this game so far! I want to try this "special patch " where can I find it?
The search menu on the upper right is useful for, y'know, searching for stuff.

Is there as much content for the male MC as there is for the female MC ?
I believe the intention is for there to be parity of content between the two. The game was first released with a female protag with the male added later, but they should be about equal now. I only played the opening segment a while back and wasn't impressed with the male protagonist, but that's a matter of personal preference.

Reactions: tombeir

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok when I start the game what am I supposed to do? The characters are sitting around the fire but I can't click anything.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When I use the quick start it says that I will miss some content, but when I use the start button, the characters just sit around the fire and I can't click anything.

Edit: Downloaded the game again and now everything is working.

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
No Mol in the update notes, I sleep but will enjoy the new content that piles up when a Mol update comes

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Playing with male mc.
But just after defeating the trader & her rat, dialogue showed mc name as "spohia" and just after home attack mom called mc in the name of sophia & told that she can't lose another "daughter"!! Is that a joke ??
ThunderOne

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes