Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
I can't guarantee it, but maybe your spells become stronger if you practice several times with Wif. I asked a fairly long time ago but I got no reply, and I don't have the expertise to examine the code.
It seems to me the giant is the strongest, when she doesn't miss, and the tiny girl can bless and heal. They could form a good team.
Thanks for the reply, but by "tiny girl" you mean goblin or halfling?

Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
how to unlock sleep sex with family?
Make sure you've got the HC patch installed, keep progressing the main story.

Sister is limited to pulling down her panties so far (do it before getting the mansion) while mother goes as far as a tit-job (get to the point where you get the second level for the sleep spell)

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I can provide with a small guide i made for myself, it-s cover all things until a few earlier patches. Newst content isn't cover, but isn't needed.
So I take it you're knowledgeable aboout the game. Any hints how to get scenes between Mol and Hana(and the one with Aiden)? It says "travel together is bonding experience", but I keep travelling with them and nothing happens. I also already have their single scenes unlocked. Do I need to push plot further, or are those completelly random?

Edit: To be specific I'm missing two, one tagged as Mol and Hana, and one Mol, Hana and Aiden. I got the earlier scenes between Mol and Hana, but now I keep getting only random sleep molest scenes for both of them.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes