Mac:
Patch:

Patch should be the same as in the op

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
  • Current Adult Content:
    • Pairings: Male x Female, Female x Female, Futa x Female, Futa x Futa
    • Races/Species: Human, Goblin
    • Fetishes: Foursome, Futanari, Group, Lesbian, Monster Girl, Selfcest, Straight

• Planned Adult Content:
    • Pairings: Shemale/Futa x Female, Shemale/Futa x Shemale/Futa, Shemale/Futa x Male (Maybe)
    • Races/Species: Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings, Fairies, Orcs, Ogres, Giants, variants of some of the previous races, half-breed of some of these races as well and definitely more that I didn't think off yet.
    • Fetishes: Anal, Breast Enlargement, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Milking, Monsters, Tentacles, Transformation, and probably more that I didn't think off.
    • What probably won't be in the game: Male x Male (nothing against gay content, but it's not my thing, so I wouldn't feel confortable making this type of stuff.)
    • What won't be in the game for sure: Scat
So no beast content?

Curious as to why it has the tag.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
so can you be a real futa(dick, pussy and tits) or are you just a trans? Also can we avoid all scene we don't want to see?(example sex that the MC isn't involved in and maybe fetishes we don't like?)

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
so can you be a real futa(dick, pussy and tits) or are you just a trans? Also can we avoid all scene we don't want to see?(example sex that the MC isn't involved in and maybe fetishes we don't like?)
You're futa as in magically. You grow a dick above your cooch with no balls using magic. Also so far I don't think there are any scenes that don't involve the mc. Everything is from her perspective and the closest they've done so far, that I know of, is Mol and Hana interacting together in front of the mc. I'm sure most scenes will involve the mc or have the mc there watching/peeping. As for fetish stuff it might just boil down to simply not doing what is needed, like if you dont wanna see the female mc get face fucked by the goblin leader, just don't fail to break out too early and get punished.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So, i read the tags and i am kind of lost.

Female, Male and Futa/Trans protagonisty.

Do you choose it at the start?
Are there multiple protagonist?
Do you start as one and then have the choice to transform?
Do you start as one and end up with forced transformation?

Reactions: desmosome

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, i read the tags and i am kind of lost.

Female, Male and Futa/Trans protagonisty.

Do you choose it at the start?
Are there multiple protagonist?
Do you start as one and then have the choice to transform?
Do you start as one and end up with forced transformation?
You can start as male or female protagonist. If you play as a female you can become a futa via magic. I haven't played as male so I don't know about that.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Read the OP, it says incest patch not required. Presumably we're about to meet a family member of one of the protagonists.
thanks, I could imagine some of that, it just seemed a bit strange to me that being a game with some of the most wanted fetishes did not have incest content, personally I think it is the only thing it lacks to be an excellent game

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You can start as male or female protagonist. If you play as a female you can become a futa via magic. I haven't played as male so I don't know about that.
Out of curiosity if i choose fem prog is there hetro sex or is it pure lesbian? or is the malexfemale pairing only if i play as male prog

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So 1 new character scene and 1 new dream scene?
I think it will take longer to download than to play the new content, lol.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Tried the male protag. This is excellent so far. The quest structure and how you go about completing the objectives is essentially a cRPG in renpy form. There is the brute force way, diplomatic approach, sneaky way, etc. Pretty decent writing and the sense of player agency makes for a good framework going forward.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes