dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
I can honestly say, while it is a little clunky at the minute (though I expect you'll make more changes to improve this as its's still relatively new), I'm extremely impressed so far. Can't seem to figure out how to unlock the 'unconscious wild macy' scene in the gallery though. I know very little about game making/designing, so don't know the ease of such a thing, but could consider for spells like dazzling dream and creepy charm to have usability outside of combat as well? Such as in the dialogue options while chatting to macy as an example?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - -

Last edited:

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
The game is way too early to rate, but so far I like it. Although it's a bit buggy and definitely is missing some options that you should totally be able to do... ;)

Also Mol is bae.

Reactions: SonaraFox

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
they fixed the rollback problem? problem when picking wrong decision and rolls back and pick another choice, but the first choice you picked still count even when you rolled back and picked another

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's a great comeback after the dev was fucked by Nintendo.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rndgoblinm2' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Maps.rpyc", line 31, in script call
  File "scripts/map/Vaewes/Coria/Coria_cave_1.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "G:\Alt-D\Tales of terrara\ToT-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\Alt-D\Tales of terrara\ToT-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rndgoblinm2' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales of Terrara 0.1.0
Wed Jun 03 21:48:46 2020
I'm getting this problem

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont know if you know this is poted here yet and i didn't screen shot it but after you talk to mol about joining you to attack kira causes error just thought you should know.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Weren't able to have sex with Mol?
In the latest update that was no longer an option.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's weird, the bit where you can talk to the guards is gone, too. and I started from a new game too.

I had 06 saves, the updating of them does not work as the examine option is inaccessible.

Reactions: RustyV

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have a question. How the fuck does someone who is asleep dodge a fucking attack? Uink was asleep when I tried to attack he fucking dodged so he's not really asleep then if he can fucking dodge a attack. After move ended it states uink is still asleep.

Reactions: Valronn

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the dev needs to get the game out of the cave.
If possible Mol should be added to the party.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I have a question. How the fuck does someone who is asleep dodge a fucking attack? Uink was asleep when I tried to attack he fucking dodged so he's not really asleep then if he can fucking dodge a attack. After move ended it states uink is still asleep.
its the nicer way to say "you missed a stationary target like a FUCKING IDOT," but for real sleeping targets should have a 0% dodge rate unless they plan to implement stats that affect accuracy and the MC is just bad.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A cave is dark, very dark, so maybe the target is in the shadows.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes