DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's on SVS for anyone that is willing to wait a couple of hours for the download lol

Reactions: toma000007

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
From the README.txt: In case of virus warning in the main .exe, execute the game with the alternative .exe (called "ToT_noicon.exe")

I didn't get any virus warning as I use Linux :)
I don't understand why he needs that cause no other renp'y has that stuff

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
rollback still bugged?
(action taken counts even if you rollback immediately)

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
How the hell do you escape the cave, I have defeated Macy, Snuggles and the Goblin bu the entrance remains greyed out?

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I think theres no such scene. We just see him eating meat and thats pretty much it.
I extracted the game files and found images for the scene in the patch. I just get error messages when I try to use the howler vial on either him or macy after beating them.

Jellefish

Nov 29, 2017
I extracted the game files and found images for the scene in the patch. I just get error messages when I try to use the howler vial on either him or macy after beating them.
I've also tried to find that scene but gave up in the end. There doesn't seem to be anything to do once you give him meat and winning/losing his fight doesn't result in anything. The changelog is not very clear either with:
  • New event with Snuggles, the wolf if he's alone in his place

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I've also tried to find that scene but gave up in the end. There doesn't seem to be anything to do once you give him meat and winning/losing his fight doesn't result in anything. The changelog is not very clear either with:
  • New event with Snuggles, the wolf if he's alone in his place
Check previous pages, theres a patch that contains the animated scenes and CGs.

Reactions: detramos
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes