Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so there is a bug or something with the rollback?just tested attack, failed, so rolled back and picked do it another time or something but the game continue to do the attack anyway, rolled back even further and just chitchat with hana and after chitchat ends you still attack the goblin lol.
it is like the dev programmed in a permanent death in the game to prevent people from using rollback? or is it a bug?
first time playing how should you know when to? I guess you have 2 chances? if you failed both times it is game over, did it once in the start to see what would happen, tried to roll back, did not work so continue to get guards and hana to max level, learned a spell and thought that maybe now is the time, tried again and failed, so i rolled back and he attacked anyway and then game over, lol

is it a bug or the dev doing a nananana naaaa na?

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Just checking in, as I downloaded & Played the game last night.

Overall, I think its a great effort and has lots of promise. As this isn't the Devs first game, I am sure they are fairly aware of the current shortcomings, but methinks, these will get ironed out as we move along.

You can't please everyone... but it seems the Dev is laying the groundwork for a game with lots of options, and, as they have already said, you can approach the game like a buffet, and take what you want, but if you are open to trying different things, you will reap the greater experience in the end.

The only change I'd recommend at this point is to make the words for the choices a different color if there is new information or new content if you follow that path/click on them.

So, "talk to to Hana" would be yellow if she had something new to say, and be white if that option was currently exhausted.

Regardless, keep up the good work, I think you have a winner on your hands!

Reactions: respectmyautorithy

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I know its not super hard but is there a brief walkthrough? Never got to di anything with her friend in the cave and only had boob suck panty scene with the male gobbos plus boss punishment, got to exit but no scene outside. Dis there an ideal time to sleep to continue progression?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Must say im suprised there is not alot more attention on this game, got huge potential and devs previous game was a very good one too, glad to see they are back and making quality!

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
This game has really good animations, and I'm liking it so far. My only gripe is that the male Goblin's skin is way too smooth to be considered "ugly".

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
There is a day cycled coded in already. It's just not explicit yet because the mc is in a cave and can't really see the sun, so I thought adding a clock would make no sense. Also, you shouldn't be stuck. If you escape after the goblins go hunting, you can explore the cave and such. When you reach the exit, it tells you it's all the content for now.
I didnt mean stuck in a "cant progress way" but rather in a "only one way to progress" way. You should try to remove choice elements where there is only one action to pick (for example if your character hears a door bell and you have a choice popup with only one option "open the door"). Those choices do nothing to help expand your story. Its exactly the same with the waiting, just ALOT more annoying to deal with.
If you have the option to wait, then there should be some consequences (at least have hana go back to sleep for a day/night cycle, have the goblins swap watch duty, or even go further and let the tribe return after 3-4 days hunting so we need to wait for them to leave again). Right now the waiting game is completely irrelevant and could be replaced by a "continue" button. Could also add other non-sleep options to progress the time. (Fool arround with Hana, Drawing with Zelb, etc). Or add random events while waiting (e.g. if asleep at noon hana gets bored and wakes you up).

Same about the exploring, the free roam in the cave is nice, but if there is nothing to find it feels empty and pointless. I know its unfinished but if you say there will be only 1 more update in the cave than that gets me worried that there wont be much added to it. Maybe give us some options to distract the goblin, make fire in the storage room, hide in a crate and wait for the goblins master to collect his loot, or something that gives us additional escape options besides fighting. Every room should have something to do in. At the very least some roaming and searching.

Reactions: PJWhoopie

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
I know its not super hard but is there a brief walkthrough?
Most Scenes are very simple to reach and there isn't much content yet.
I'll make a quick list sorted by their Gallery positions in the current version (0.0.8).

For progressing the game:
SLEEP, pretty much everything automatically progresses if you simply waste time.
At some point you will meet Mol, after that (you guessed it) SLEEP MORE.
When sleeping doesn't help anymore, attempt to escape.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
how to escape the cave?
I have talked to Hana and goblins with everything other then asking to remove the chains and there are no new options..
also picking either Vink and Zelb seem to lead to the same thing.. Zelb saying not to talk anymore..

edit: need to keep sleeping till we get new powers then new convo options will appear with Mol...

Last edited:

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Am I the only one who's 100% in the Hana camp? I am looking forward to much more of her, preferrably male mc x hana, one way or another (for example being able to knock her out as well, that take advantage button does not have to be exclusively limited to enemies).

Theotermann

Feb 6, 2018
Pretty awesome so far. Really hope for more content while being bound. Was a little bummed out when I had to kill the nice goblin to escape.
Also, the random masturbating woman was a little confusing. Would have liked some more explanations regarding her.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Pretty awesome so far. Really hope for more content while being bound. Was a little bummed out when I had to kill the nice goblin to escape.
Also, the random masturbating woman was a little confusing. Would have liked some more explanations regarding her.
You can escape without killing anyone ;)

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
What? I assume you have to do it before they go hunting then? Waited for days for them to come back, so I'm assuming they don't return for now, or am I wrong there too?
You have to befriend Zelb and Uink. Have fun with them :devilish: and then only after that you ask them to remove your shakles. If you ask them to take your shakles off before having fun with them, you can't escape without killing someone.

I'm not sure but I think there is 1 more question that you shouldn't ask. It's about their boss or something.

EDIT: Save before the conversation with Zelb and Uink and retry with different choices if it doesn't work. I'm sorry I can't remember exactly what questions need to be avoided.

Reactions: Theotermann
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes