Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Did i read it right?? 43000+ clothing combos?? Just little over 20 something CGs and little over 50 erotic CGs but have 44k clothing combos.. Wtf game is this?? Change clothing with every letter? Rainbow colored shit?? Start game and You'll see colors, colors, colors from 44k different clothes??? Game itself looks horrible already. Hard pass.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
en version was japanese in joiplay
For the JoiPlay guys or the people who simply don't like dealing with the EN exe
When you see a dlSite game with a translation patch like this, know that the translated data is packed into the EN exe, and can be extracted with Enigma VB Unpacker. Possibly to avoid messing with original files

Extract this into the game folder for EN translation:

(I learned it from this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/mary-go-land-v1-10-ornament.158569/post-10681104)

Reactions: GorillaMond

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Did i read it right?? 43000+ clothing combos?? Just little over 20 something CGs and little over 50 erotic CGs but have 44k clothing combos.. Wtf game is this?? Change clothing with every letter? Rainbow colored shit?? Start game and You'll see colors, colors, colors from 44k different clothes??? Game itself looks horrible already. Hard pass.
Bro it's just math lmao. 43000+ combos = 43000+ possibilities of clothing combination, it doesn't imply constant clothes changing. If you've seen the formula for calculating possibilities of combinations, you'll know that such high numbers are very easy to reach. In the end, it's just marketing

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
For example, if there were 13 different panties, 4 hats, 4 T-shirts, 5 skirts, 6 bras and 7 pairs of shoes, that would make 13*4*4*5*6*7 = 43680 possible combinations.

Reactions: PedroEsco

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Changing clothes is really glitchy. You end up with faded versions of other outfits or clothes you previously took off. Hope that gets fixed since it seems like the different outfits is a big draw of this game considering the art isn't the greatest.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
For the JoiPlay guys or the people who simply don't like dealing with the EN exe
When you see a dlSite game with a translation patch like this, know that the translated data is packed into the EN exe, and can be extracted with Enigma VB Unpacker. Possibly to avoid messing with original files

Extract this into the game folder for EN translation:
Mega

(I learned it from this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/mary-go-land-v1-10-ornament.158569/post-10681104)
that fckin explains it....can i msg u if i ever need another one of these fixed? im on a chromebook so cant really do exe

Leonardowatch

Nov 28, 2022
Im using joiplay to play this game and it's still japanese already used game_en.exe and it's still Jap, anyone pls help

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
that fckin explains it....can i msg u if i ever need another one of these fixed? im on a chromebook so cant really do exe
Sure, just send me the exe file if you can't find any workarounds to use Enigma VB Unpacker on that chromebook
Im using joiplay to play this game and it's still japanese already used game_en.exe and it's still Jap, anyone pls help
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of...-v1-03-black-tights-club.210250/post-13894390

SheepBeep

Oct 16, 2023
finished the second dungeon and now the game just says "Listen to your follower's concerns" I cant find anything related to this at all and dont know what to do. Halp.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
finished the second dungeon and now the game just says "Listen to your follower's concerns" I cant find anything related to this at all and dont know what to do. Halp.
Go to the church. There should be people with ! marks above their head

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
I like the devs at the start but smh all of his game r the same now, just changing the heroine a very little bit :/ there's no such thing as a development for this guy :( sad

skullert

Nov 22, 2020

old lady npc sitting on a bench.
talk to them every day starting day 1.
increases faith for bigger donation every day.
aka, more free cash.

do this inof times, and you get 100k free cash every day (that is a big grind btw, perfect when building stats for a specific build)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote