Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Since it's AI TL patch, just download the patch from DLsite. It is usually free. If the virus warning still exists from DLsite, then it's a false positive
It's. All of them will be flagged as a virus, because files inside game_en.exe packed in Enigma virtual box, which flagged as a virus by antimalware.

Thanks, but why its without en patch? I dont wanna register at DLsite just because of this, to be honest.
Here you go. Directly from DLsite.

_louieee

Sep 29, 2023
Since it's AI TL patch, just download the patch from DLsite. It is usually free. If the virus warning still exists from DLsite, then it's a false positive
it straight up auto delete from my pc everytime i download it, i managed to extract it but then the .exe is gone only leaving the .pdf file

Reactions: cam1126

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah this AI translation is just barely better than Machine Translation. Its not as bad as Machine Translation... but its not better by much at all.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfTheBizarreBlackout-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jan 12, 2024
Just a heads up, your anti-malware may flag this game as having a Win32/Wacatac.B!ml trojan.
Not only is this a false positive, it's hardly the first game to experience it.
The game HELLCARD, for example.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
it straight up auto delete from my pc everytime i download it, i managed to extract it but then the .exe is gone only leaving the .pdf file
Disable your antivirus? It might be a risky move tho... But since it's a false positive there shouldn't be any problem... But as always be careful

djkates

Nov 16, 2022
Sewer area appears to be bugged. When I enter, the game says I'm on the 45th floor, and that doesn't change no matter how many times I go through a floor transition.

nyonche

Apr 20, 2023
beware sometimes ennemies stole all of your items and if you're back in church without clothes, you can't get out and you're lock ...

Reactions: XPsychoX
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote