Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
Unexpected Additional Content update, featuring new art, enemies, scenes and outfits, translated to english!

image-web.jpg

I say "unexpected" even though the dev was posting about this for a while, but they intentionally misinformed us about the time it would take so it would be a surprise.

As stated by , this is the final game update. They will immediately start working on concepts for the next game.

Even though you can get the game for free, I urge you to support the dev because they genuinely want to make a good game and in my opinion they have succeeded multiple times. They're also very open about their work and progress, with constant updates and answers to comments/DMs.

Support them by giving them a tip on their , or buying the game from , , or .
DLsite version is the censored version.
(I'm not sure if it has been updated yet on platforms other than BokiBoki, make sure to check the game version. Dev said it may take a few days.)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
Unexpected Additional Content update, featuring new art, enemies, scenes and outfits, translated to english!

View attachment 2769045

I say "unexpected" even though the dev was posting about this for a while, but they intentionally misinformed us about the time it would take so it would be a surprise.

As stated by , this is the final game update. They will immediately start working on concepts for the next game.

Even though you can get the game for free, I urge you to support the dev because they genuinely want to make a good game and in my opinion they have succeeded multiple times. They're also very open about their work and progress, with constant updates and answers to comments/DMs.

Support them by giving them a tip on their , or buying the game from , , or .
DLsite version is the censored version.
(I'm not sure if it has been updated yet on platforms other than BokiBoki, make sure to check the game version. Dev said it may take a few days.)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment ssstwitter.com_1689311713930.mp4

Could you please upload it to another platform?

Last edited:

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
almost all links are dead except for the new one. altho its in jp language
update: didnt know u can change the language to english

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
almost all links are dead except for the new one. altho its in jp language
Game comes with native English support. You just need to navigate to the Options menu (last line on the game screen) then to the last line of the options to change language.

• Wow
Reactions: Nyy

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
Game comes with native English support. You just need to navigate to the Options menu (last line on the game screen) then to the last line of the options to change language.
thanks! ill go update my post, didnt know that existed

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
Do I have to make a new save to see those new scenes or can I just use an old one ?
I'm sure you don't need them anymore, but old saves do seem to work. Here's a full save, all thats missing is the brothel scenes but just talk to the cat on the top right and it'll unlock them for you.

Reactions: jkm7777777

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Godesses Fox v1.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 3.8 GB/698 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes