4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

There you go, mere mortal.
The beginnings of a rework.
Welp, that's a shame. The top down zelda-esque system was interesting if a bit obtuse. Point and click sidescroller gives nicer art I guess but not expecting much in the way of gameplay.
EDIT: I'm mixing this up with another game called Moon Rhapsody, ignore me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7546338

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
I just wanted to prove the game isn't abandoned, is this not proof? :(
Sorry, but I can only see this in the NG link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this message for a long time.

Edit: NVM, now it's working for me. Thanks for the link, Lana:giggle:
P.S.: Does someone have fps drop issues with this demo or is it just my PC?

Last edited:

demon99666

Dec 12, 2020
Welp, that's a shame. The top down zelda-esque system was interesting if a bit obtuse. Point and click sidescroller gives nicer art I guess but not expecting much in the way of gameplay.
it always was a point and click side scroller, i'm not sure what you are refering to?

demon99666

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry, but I can only see this in the NG link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this message for a long time.
1671133248337.png

Works fine for me, its just a short little demo showing a rework of one of the sex scenes

It's actually a good little rework, though it does worry me having someone who takes so long between updates adding even more work for each scene

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Why a remake? I'm just hoping that existing assets can be used to fill out old content and make new content. To think I only popped in by chance, saw there was more coming in the works only to find out it's a remake. What a rollercoaster.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Last update was in December and has been linked in the comments here for anyone to play on Newgrounds.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Last update was in December and has been linked in the comments here for anyone to play on Newgrounds.
I mean, good to know but kinda moot. Until there's a direct download link posted that the mods here can mirror for the first post it'll probably stay marked abandoned.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Literally just open your eyes.

Maybe he tried it on a mobile device. I've tried a few, but only had it work on PC.

A pity the update seems focused on an art change, when that was the part of the game that least needed any alteration, as the style was definitely fine as is, even fun in a very intentionally cartoony way, and the character models were flatly great, imo. Only sprite that was a bit off for me was MC: a little odd looking. Other elfesses were in no need of change, tho. Oh well.

Would have preferred more quest advancement to art change, but if they want a restructure, it it's their game to do it to. Still a great game, at least to v.07

Reactions: deadbeatdude

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Maybe he tried it on a mobile device. I've tried a few, but only had it work on PC.

A pity the update seems focused on an art change, when that was the part of the game that least needed any alteration, as the style was definitely fine as is, even fun in a very intentionally cartoony way, and the character models were flatly great, imo. Only sprite that was a bit off for me was MC: a little odd looking. Other elfesses were in no need of change, tho. Oh well.

Would have preferred more quest advancement to art change, but if they want a restructure, it it's their game to do it to. Still a great game, at least to v.07
Considering I know Cella and they take joy in making art it's no suprise cella changed the artstyle and is continously improving their own unique style, been friends for a few years now and look into cella's art updates every now and then when it's shared obviously and cella has hugely improved compared to a few years ago. Especially when it comes down to shading.
Other than that I sadly cant comment on the remake. Also Life has cella busy it seems.

Reactions: iconic_meee
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes