4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
Sorry I should have seen there is a walkthrough. Good art and I like the dialogue tone. It's fun but definitely had to go to the walkthrough to know the woodpecker was necessary

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the good update, I dig that you're not just adding content at the end of the timeline, but rather you're expanding the whole thing to feel more beefy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Ubonia

Mar 7, 2020
Great work, hope to see a lot more develop. Would be great if there's more interactions with existing content though I can see some ideas are already in place. (The letterbox, the locked hut, the lovers in the forest and the bar, need some herbs etc.)
The mushrooms/potion, am I right in thinking it gave the blue elf a dick? I want one of those potions too so I can turn the tables on some of my attackers. :evil grin:

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
I'm unsure if the guide in the OP is still accurate, as I can't find a clickable rock next to the bent over apprentice. There's one, but it's behind the gate that makes you go to a different part of the forest.

Edit: Whoops, had a way out-of-date version, no wonder it didn't work

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Update Info:
In this update I progressed the story a little and set the groundwork for the next part of the game, I added three animations one image!

A little? That's a lot!

Reactions: MidnightScar
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes