4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

peanutt_buttercup

Aug 3, 2018
Hallelujah! An all around great intro to an insanely promising game. Every line was a joy to read and every scene was a pleasure to watch.

Instantly hooked on the story, with its fantastic world building right off the bat. Conspiracies and secrets to uncover are right up my alley. Incredible narrative supplements in such a short amount of time had my eyes glued to the screen.

Instantly hooked on the girls. Compelling characters that are just so goddamn adorable. A goblin with tan lines? I never knew such a combination would work so marvellously. I'd say more... but I just really love Chumee.

To say I'm excited to see future updates would be an understatement. Also looking forward to joining a discord server as soon as it's available.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hallelujah! An all around great intro to an insanely promising game. Every line was a joy to read and every scene was a pleasure to watch.

Instantly hooked on the story, with its fantastic world building right off the bat. Conspiracies and secrets to uncover are right up my alley. Incredible narrative supplements in such a short amount of time had my eyes glued to the screen.

Instantly hooked on the girls. Compelling characters that are just so goddamn adorable. A goblin with tan lines? I never knew such a combination would work so marvellously. I'd say more... but I just really love Chumee.

To say I'm excited to see future updates would be an understatement. Also looking forward to joining a discord server as soon as it's available.
I am really glad that you felt that way about my game, and It seriously motivates me to do much more stuff !

I'll soon post the discord link i'm just finishing a few stuff left & right for it to be ready and i'll post it here and i'll ask the uploader to put it in the main post !

I will also post really soon on this thread & Patreon a post regarding the beginning of v0.2

Thank you a lot once again to believe in my projects !

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
The story itself has monumentous potential in my eyes and I'm eager to see what you have planned for the future. My only real issue with the game so far is the seemingly very fast pace of the relationship between Elise and the MC. That feels a tad rushed to me.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The story itself has monumentous potential in my eyes and I'm eager to see what you have planned for the future. My only real issue with the game so far is the seemingly very fast pace of the relationship between Elise and the MC. That feels a tad rushed to me.
That's something that truly scared me when I made the game, although there is a reason for that, and the relationship will slow down a bit while still progressin'

Thanks for your advice I truly appreciate it.

Hi, i really like the characters models, mind sharing them if you don't mind?
Well, I wish I could share them now, although I want ToU to be at a more advanced state, or even finished before sharing the cards !
But i'll definitly do it by the end of the game at most.

xevious

Jan 19, 2018
That's something that truly scared me when I made the game, although there is a reason for that, and the relationship will slow down a bit while still progressin'

Thanks for your advice I truly appreciate it.

Well, I wish I could share them now, although I want ToU to be at a more advanced state, or even finished before sharing the cards !
But i'll definitly do it by the end of the game at most.
Ok thanks for the fast answer!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm sorry I don't really know how to compress a file, or else I would.

----------------

I also posted some news on when it comes to V0.2 !
You can use XnConvert (google it) to convert the images to webp at 80%-90% of the original quality. My game went from 1.6GB to 350MB going from .png to webp at 90%

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the sig pic, Walg

Probably the best ass in the whole VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asherdumort
Dec 29, 2018
Most of the scenes are hidden between affection pts.

To get enough points to get her scenes you need :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should get you the scene with Vanessa
Hey dude I’m loving the game so far; You’re doing a fantastic job for a first-timer. I do however have one problem... there NEEDS to be a gallery in this game. Questions like atlime’s will be flooding this thread if they don’t know how to get a particular scene. You have to atleast let your players know how many scenes they missed and with who, otherwise one of two things will happen.
1. People will play the game once and quit because they don’t want to go through the same visual novel 10+ times just to get some scenes. They need to know roughly where their decisions prevented them from getting particular scenes because I don’t think anyone wants this game to turn out something like Everlasting Summer. If they don’t know how many they missed, then how are they supposed to know when they’ve eventually gotten them all?
2. People will stop reading text after first play through and just skip so they can get the scenes they missed.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes