4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I made some good progress on V0.2 i'm Half way through it.

Although i'm wondering How do you guys feel about Pregnancy in that kind of game.

I intend ToU to have multiple ending depending of your romances, with 6 girls (I might add more but I'm not sure yet)
And I planned Pregnancy stuff for each route.

How do you feel about it, is it something that you would enjoy, not really like or that you wouldn't care about ?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I made some good progress on V0.2 i'm Half way through it.

Although i'm wondering How do you guys feel about Pregnancy in that kind of game.

I intend ToU to have multiple ending depending of your romances, with 6 girls (I might add more but I'm not sure yet)
And I planned Pregnancy stuff for each route.

How do you feel about it, is it something that you would enjoy, not really like or that you wouldn't care about ?
Having more girls is nice but it is far better to have depth on the girls present.
By that I mean: Add as many as you want but never more than what you can handle regarding character and worldbuilding.
About Pregnancy, I can't speak for everyone so yea, make a poll!
(And be careful since Justin Bieber was sent to North Korea in an Internet Poll.)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
IMO, pregnancy is fine if it's 100% avoidable. There are many vocal people here who will want it in the game, but I think there are also plenty who don't want it at all.

If you want it in the game, you should put it in; justice be aware that it will turn off some people too.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
IMO, pregnancy is fine if it's 100% avoidable. There are many vocal people here who will want it in the game, but I think there are also plenty who don't want it at all.

If you want it in the game, you should put it in; justice be aware that it will turn off some people too.
I mainly want to use it outside of nsfw stuff, NSFW stuff might happen and it'll totally be avoidable in a canon way.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Well, outside of NSFW stuff? Go for it!
in NSFW stuff? If avoidable I'm totally cool with it.
I might just do that.

I'll probably make a Poll on my Patreon later on, I already wrote a public post to be posted on the 12th of September sort of an ETA on the update and what is to come next, with that said, I'm back tae work !

Reactions: Shade1

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I might just do that.

I'll probably make a Poll on my Patreon later on, I already wrote a public post to be posted on the 12th of September sort of an ETA on the update and what is to come next, with that said, I'm back tae work !
And good work tbh
Keep going and be happy!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi rKnight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes they are!
Grief Cycle needs to updated to include possibly pending lawsuits?:unsure:

Reactions: rKnight

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Here some concept stuff I've been working on for a few days.

Those are just concept, for the 2nd Spoiler it's mainly a Sketch I did in 20 minutes to train using the Lights.
Wanted to share them here to bring back the thread back to life and show That I haven't slacked for the past weeks !

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Here some concept stuff I've been working on for a few days.

Those are just concept, for the 2nd Spoiler it's mainly a Sketch I did in 20 minutes to train using the Lights.
Wanted to share them here to bring back the thread back to life and show That I haven't slacked for the past weeks !
Alright mate, the light experiment is promising, I'd love to see your creativity being used on overdrive.
And that catgirl is lookin' good.

Do you plan on releasing updates once a month? If not, what is your plan?

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Alright mate, the light experiment is promising, I'd love to see your creativity being used on overdrive.
And that catgirl is lookin' good.

Do you plan on releasing updates once a month? If not, what is your plan?
Since I'm looking for work / doing small jobs

I'm trying to put enough time in ToU to atleast release 1 updat every 2 month that's the EVER MAX You can expect from me atleast for an update the length of v0.1.

But I think I'll be able to release v0.2 in 2 weeks at most, I'm almost done with it!

Reactions: randymagnum

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Since I'm looking for work / doing small jobs

I'm trying to put enough time in ToU to atleast release 1 updat every 2 month that's the EVER MAX You can expect from me atleast for an update the length of v0.1.

But I think I'll be able to release v0.2 in 2 weeks at most, I'm almost done with it!
Alright. 2 Month Max when shit is shit.
Good luck finding a job (and let's pray to god it'll be a good job)
Never 4get to take care of yourself, buddy.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

Tales of Unity V0.2 has released for 5$ Patrons !

The Public release should come in 3 days to 7.

Depending on how bad my english is.

Reactions: Themesticles

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I've always said that those illusion characters are cute, but those with sharp elf ears and freckles are even more cute. :love:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/381323_381293_Screenshot_1.jpg

only thing that would make her better is if she were a loli…*hears sirens off in the distance* they're on to me brother!!

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes