4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, since v0.1, the Only girls lacking content for now (NSFW wise) are Mine (Catgirl) Himia (White haired elf) & Ophelia (Blond)
Tyvm. I'll try it, then. Too few games have short stacks. And 99% of the games that claim 'goblin girls' are human sized that are just painted green, lol.
While I have no problem with loli types, I really like my short stacks. I'm 6'4 and most of my girlfriends have been under 5'6, lol.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was a bit of a jump to do that.
Elise is ashamed of her race, but she doesn't know why yet, she just know that humans are innocent.
And that is confirmed in the end of Day 3
But I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Yeah, I'm just thinking you can't really go from 'don't hold elves responsible for the murder of billions of people' to 'blame humans for everything wrong with the world', it just doesn't work. Getting shit from people who want to blame me for everything wrong with the world because of my race in real life probably doesn't help either.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

I added 3 Version for Android to the main post, wasn't able to try em' yet so feel free to give me some feedback !
This version is the same as the other for PC & Mac, although I fixed some typos for that one.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I don't think that sounds like a very good idea, making people grind the game over and over to unlock the best ending...
The thing is it's a bit easier for me, in the code I mean, I can just put a default data at the end of route and once every route is done I can unlock a last option leading to the harem ending.

Of course If I manage to do something a bit more complex I'll change it, although every playthrough is fairly different.

for an instance the fellas doing Elise's route might not get the same scenes in the grimoire as people doing Chumee's route.

That way replaying the game isn't that annoying.

Of course I'm still quite far from the ending !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Heya, thought I'd drop some news here.

I've been working on V0.3 for a moment now and I'm making some good progress.
I'm also thinking about the possibility of a Christmas event, of course non canon.

I also decided to give my working time a Huge boost, a boost high enough to allow me to pull updates faster.

I also want v0.3 to be bigger content wise, and maybe less heavy so I'll try to get y'all a compressed version for v0.3!

So here is my question, would you be for a Non canon christmas event (won't take long maybe a full day or two to code that).

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Sounds good. I mean, you're talking a real Christmas event, not a 'Star Wars Holiday Special', right?
I can have either a Real christmas event in game which might not be fitting in the end.

It's still a basic Idea but the concept is juste gathering every character for a few nsfw scenes and wholesome stuff around the theme, but since it's not really canon it can't impact the story that much.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I'll post the message I've put on the Discord, I can use your opinion on the Poll system:

Heya, I thought I would give some public news beyond the Dev updates I usually make on Patreon (I just uploaded one btw) I've been focusing the last few days on ToU actually, I made some GIANT steps, and wrote the equivalent of half v0.2 in merely 30% of what is planned for v0.3 I think it's safe to expect a longer update !

Also, I'm planning on adding a Public & Patreon Poll, the Patreons will decide each update an Animated scene (NSFW) to put at the end of an update it probably won't be canon, just something hot for y'all The Public poll will allow everyone to vote for a girl to get some love in the form of custom arts at the end of each updates as well Do tell me what you think about those ideas.

Also I edited the Patreon tiers, 5$ Patreons now have access to an update out of two & ofc still access to the Pre Release. 50$ Patreons ( Ay I mean if one mad lad wants to pay me some Expensive meal in the form of a pledge) Will now get as well as everything below, each month an animated or static CG with up to 4 characters, as well as the possibility to create a side characters that will be used in some Backgrounds for some CGs, although that character can also get some stuff depending on wether it makes sense or not for the story, ofc the pledger designs it .

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

Public poll for the next patch is up !

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes