4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
No update for apk version?
I've been working on trying to get an APK version for a few hours yesterday, but I keep getting the same error while building it, I tried different ways to fix it, update Ren'py, change the proguard rules, change the ram allocated to Java, nothing.

I'm still trying to look for ways to get an android version but I don't know if I'll manage to get one out yet...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've been working on trying to get an APK version for a few hours yesterday, but I keep getting the same error while building it, I tried different ways to fix it, update Ren'py, change the proguard rules, change the ram allocated to Java, nothing.

I'm still trying to look for ways to get an android version but I don't know if I'll manage to get one out yet...
You want me to try to build it for you, stronkyboi?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

Thanks to Maim Lain A build for android is now up, y'all can call him a chad because he's definitly one!

I only posted the armabi one because it's the most common but if you need another version do tell me!

I'll ask Alexander to post it in the OP !

dango96

Apr 21, 2018

Thanks to Maim Lain A build for android is now up, y'all can call him a chad because he's definitly one!

I only posted the armabi one because it's the most common but if you need another version do tell me!

I'll ask Alexander to post it in the OP !
Thanks for update :)

Reactions: Stronkboi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This seems to be heading into a rapid drama-spiral, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Elise giving that speech was one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen. And that little bitch getting suspended for one day for trying to murder someone is totally fucked up; Himia needs to get him on a leash or next time he comes after us he's dead, because it's painfully obvious the system isn't worth shit. Surprised he would trust her to tell her about the conspiracy, not because she's an elf but because her brother just tried to murder his sister. Also don't see why Vanessa would even think about going back to that school; it's clear she isn't going to learn anything, and she's likely to end up dead.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This seems to be heading into a rapid drama-spiral, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Elise giving that speech was one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen. And that little bitch getting suspended for one day for trying to murder someone is totally fucked up; Himia needs to get him on a leash or next time he comes after us he's dead, because it's painfully obvious the system isn't worth shit. Surprised he would trust her to tell her about the conspiracy, not because she's an elf but because her brother just tried to murder his sister. Also don't see why Vanessa would even think about going back to that school; it's clear she isn't going to learn anything, and she's likely to end up dead.
This event was a bit special and dear to my heart, I've thought about it since v0.1, It's actually a huge trigger for a lot of events in the future, Human life in that world are seen no better as ants, see the academy as a Terrarium where elves study humans and keep them under control.

That's sort of the same for goblins but their case is a bit special.

Now why in the hell would Vanessa go back to class, because it would be suspicious, Human are also seen as Schemy in that world, a lot of explanation has yet to come in the next update as to why Vanessa keep going there, and why the cast keep going there.

It's definitly not to learn, that will happen with Himia, or Elise atleast for now.

The event was voluntarely cheesy, a bit dramatical, and was fucked up, it's what I was looking for, something that made no sense in our current world to plant an anchor in the alternative world I made.

Also, while Himia shouldn't have been told about the conspiracy she remains hard to convince, her memories are twisted, between the fake ones and the true ones, she doesn't doubt MC & the cast, but she doubts herself, ATM she's questionning everything, which is why she didn't act against them she's not sure of anything, the night with the cast was a single relief out of a lot of reflexion and that will be shown, it's important to know what she thinks.

Chumee just doesn't care about all of that, fake memories or not, injustice is injustice.

The grimoire has effect on everyone's memories and actions, especially MC's for important reason that will be explained down the line, everyone in the cast is here for a reason, everything will be explained in time of course !

For now the beginning of v0.4 is in my head I just gave to take it on Ren'py, that scene should explain why is the cast going back there, but the story will take huge twists soon in it's story, and I'm doing my best to have a lot of player choices to have either a good, a bad or a different ending, ATM in my head I've got 2 endings but there are far more planned.

Ah forgot to address why is Eleon suspended for a day.
It's for the same reason Elise isn't expelled, Elves can't turn against each other, it's an important rule that exists from before that age, it is why Elise didn't attacked anyone yet, and it's also why Eleon didn't attack an elf.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now why in the hell would Vanessa go back to class, because it would be suspicious, Human are also seen as Schemy in that world, a lot of explanation has yet to come in the next update as to why Vanessa keep going there, and why the cast keep going there.
It would be suspicious for her to not want to go back somewhere she was nearly killed and the perp got off scot-free? I don't think that would be suspicious at all, that would be a perfectly good reason not to go even without knowing that going was pointless anyway. I really can't see any reason why she would go back, I would stop her from doing so.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
It would be suspicious for her to not want to go back somewhere she was nearly killed and the perp got off scot-free? I don't think that would be suspicious at all, that would be a perfectly good reason not to go even without knowing that going was pointless anyway. I really can't see any reason why she would go back, I would stop her from doing so.
I'll talk about what happens in the beginning of the patch since this is where it's explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L30

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I wonder about ''Major Consequences'' :unsure: I want choice first one but I dont think this is right one LOL

Screenshot_9.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nice, the game seems quite promising and I like the setting and race choices quite a bit. Humor's pretty good too, some nice subtle references.

I was, however, disappointed you can't immolate Eleon in the courtyard. I understand WHY you can't, but I still wanted to...arrogant little prick. Especially since it seems the MC is some sort of super-archmage or something. That's just personal preference though, not a knock against the game or writing or anything.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Nice, the game seems quite promising and I like the setting and race choices quite a bit. Humor's pretty good too, some nice subtle references.

I was, however, disappointed you can't immolate Eleon in the courtyard. I understand WHY you can't, but I still wanted to...arrogant little prick. Especially since it seems the MC is some sort of super-archmage or something. That's just personal preference though, not a knock against the game or writing or anything.

God that video got me good LUL

As for Eleon, patience, v0.4 might hold a few things for you and other weary fire wielder, alright maybe not fire, but you got the idea!

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes