4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I really liked this game i love Chumee she's the best girl hehe but oh man how i hate elves damn they always think they are superior this game only made me feel more hate against them haha i hope we can make that Eleon pay
And what's with Vanessa? She loves the mc but at the first opportunity she's with Lou? lol
Overall the story is good i really like Conspiracies and i hope there's an ending where humankind wins over elves but since the main girl is an elve i dont think that will be the case.
If the next update is as good in terms of story i will definitely support you.
(I really hope we can do something bad to Eleon)
Sorry for my English I'm not native speakers

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I really liked this game i love Chumee she's the best girl hehe but oh man how i hate elves damn they always think they are superior this game only made me feel more hate against them haha i hope we can make that Eleon pay
And what's with Vanessa? She loves the mc but at the first opportunity she's with Lou? lol
Overall the story is good i really like Conspiracies and i hope there's an ending where humankind wins over elves but since the main girl is an elve i dont think that will be the case.
If the next update is as good in terms of story i will definitely support you.
(I really hope we can do something bad to Eleon)
Sorry for my English I'm not native speakers
I'm glad you liked it.

As for your questions, for Vanessa, she was in a difficult position, she wanted MC, but she was too insecured to do anything, she accepted Lou's help because she was frustrated sexually, Lou helped her go over that, Although I can understand how it can be confusing.

And the fact that elise is "the main girl" doesn't change anything, a Pro Human ending is already planned!

As for Eleon I already wrote his scene for the update, and you might like it!

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Conflicted i am, conflicted.

I don't know what to thinks about this game, look good for now but too early to judge. We need more freedom we should have the right to finish what we started when Eleon tried to kill Vanessa, i would have loved to at least hurt him a lot when using the spell.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Conflicted i am, conflicted.

I don't know what to thinks about this game, look good for now but too early to judge. We need more freedom we should have the right to finish what we started when Eleon tried to kill Vanessa, i would have loved to at least hurt him a lot when using the spell.
Here is the thing, as much as it would've been good, It would've been a huge gap in the story, Elves see human as Ants, and having a human using a strong spell to almost kill an elf, if I follow the logic of the world I've built would've led MC to his death & the humans would've became lab rats because Elves don't expect humans to know & use magic as well as they do.

But you will have the opportunity to do something in the next patch !

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Here are the compressed version for PC and MAC The compressed versions are made by Ahbai :
pc compressed (113 mb)
mac compressed (107 mb)
Although you need a PATCH for the compressed versions to get the full content since there is a small issue in the code for those.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Here are the compressed version for PC and MAC The compressed versions are made by Ahbai :
pc compressed (113 mb)
mac compressed (107 mb)
Although you need a PATCH for the compressed versions to get the full content since there is a small issue in the code for those.
And where can we find said patch?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Well it says that it can install the app I'm using android 9
This update is heavy, 1.30 gigs and I couldn't find any way to compress it yet, so it might be an issue of size.
Otherwise it might be due to the version since I always upload armabi for the newest android processor, I do have a version for different android processor that I can upload.

I'll look with people that tried to install the game on android to see if the issue comes from the game itself!

Reactions: Lucian Light

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
ahh, storys getting good now and we have to wait for another update, not that i mind, i just hate cliffhangers xD looking foward to how things play out from 0.4 onwards

Reactions: Stronkboi

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I'm glad you liked it.

As for your questions, for Vanessa, she was in a difficult position, she wanted MC, but she was too insecured to do anything, she accepted Lou's help because she was frustrated sexually, Lou helped her go over that, Although I can understand how it can be confusing.

And the fact that elise is "the main girl" doesn't change anything, a Pro Human ending is already planned!

As for Eleon I already wrote his scene for the update, and you might like it!
i hope we get the chance to choose our ending, played to the end of the update here and i'm really going for elise, full-throttle, shes so sweet, i'd hate to be mean to her (unless i have a good reason to be >_>)

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
i hope we get the chance to choose our ending, played to the end of the update here and i'm really going for elise, full-throttle, shes so sweet, i'd hate to be mean to her (unless i have a good reason to be >_>)
I'm glad you liked her route, and the story.

I really want endings to be diverse and to make sense, for now the plan is for the MC to reunite multiple conditions and at the end of the game depending on his choices, and his relationship points multiple endings will be open.

I don't want all endings to be white wholesome, some will be darker, I want the MC to be forged by the player, and not by my own ideas, if a Player wants an evil MC he should be able to have one.

Of course There will be wholesome endings, and an harem ending.

And at first the cliffhanger wasn't planned, at firsT I had a bugged build where people that didn't romance Elise & refused to date Himia couldn't access the end, so I had to edit the code and I added a cliffhanger because I know that the next update will be major since it will close the 1st major chapter of ToU

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesieboy56

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
So I just played through the latest version for the first time
Im really only here for the goblins as is the one character type Japanese games completely ignore.
If as you say this is the first game youve ever worked on then its not awful I suppose, maybe a bit over ambitious, I dont care for the dark plot in the background much (or for any characters other than the goblin girls, as the others seem like cookie cutter types that are done better in JP games) there are a lot of typos and unnatural English which tells me the writer is not a native, but Ive read much worse around here, just wish you had an editor.
Not much to say, its fine for what it is, it has no stupid grinding which is a plus.
Have fun developing it! (and add a lot of goblin scenes)

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes